O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

You know what I hate? First play of the Bills/Pats game, they hand it to Dillon. They stop him for a loss of 1 and the Bills are jumping around like they just won the SuperBowl. I friggin' hate when they celebrate over nothing.

Denny Green couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. That team has way too much talent to be playing that bad.

TacoBellJunkie said:
Denny Green couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. That team has way too much talent to be playing that bad.

So dont give the Raiders any credit?????
Whatever, the only dirty Bomb today was Matt Leinart!!!!!!!

Dennis Green isn't that bad of a coach. The offensive line for Arizona is terrible. The other side of that is Art Shell. He is not that bad of a coach either. We are talking about the last person to coach the Raiders into the playoffs before Gruden. A coach who took them to the AFC championship game with Jay Schroeder at QB.

Lets not get carried away!!!! 1-15 is only slightly better than 0-16!!
And they played a scrub team!!! That's right a SCRUB team!! Just because the Cards got up for the Bears on a Monday Night doesn't mean that they're not sinking in the same way as Oakland...Only difference is Arizona's ship has less holes and is going down slower than the rapidly sinking Raiders.

thraxx said:

I didn't pick the Raiders, but I'm not terribly surprised that they won. I can't imagine any modern team going 0-16. I'm betting that Dennis Green won't make it the whole season!
As much as I love Sundays in the fall, yesterday pretty much sucked ass. The Chargers lost the game they should have won, Merriman gets busted for steroids, and my basketball coach (Sac. Kings) gets busted for a DUI. WTF?!?!?!
If Notre Dame hadn't gotten a last second win Saturday, the whole weekend would have sucked sports-wise! :zombie:

T_man357 said:
And they played a scrub team!!! That's right a SCRUB team!! Just because the Cards got up for the Bears on a Monday Night doesn't mean that they're not sinking in the same way as Oakland...Only difference is Arizona's ship has less holes and is going down slower than the rapidly sinking Raiders.

Great way to put it....
Now what your prediction for next weeks game against the Steelers?
with Big Ben out , there back up is real good......

fah-q said:
Dennis Green isn't that bad of a coach.

Dude Denny Green sucks. He blew his only chance to ever get to the superbowl in 98' when they got all conservative and let the Falcons come back and beat them in the NFC title game.

They were 15-1 that year and he didn't trust Randle Cunningham to get the ball to Chris Carter and Randy Moss.

Yeah they made the playoffs a couple of years in a row, gotta love that Martyball.

thraxx said:
Whatever, the only dirty Bomb today was Matt Leinart!!!!!!!

OK, instead of saying they had too much talent, I should have said they had too many offenseive weapons.

My aren't you high and mighty now that your team has won1 game. And the team they has no O-line, a rookie QB, and a Re-tread coach.

I have no choice but to take The Steelers....Don't forget that I had Oakland beating Arizona yesterday (If you go back and look you'll see that's true)
I've said this already but again...I don't make my picks based on some type of hatred for The Raiders.. I try to go with the facts. Atlanta won that game by the skin of their ass and Vick won't have another game like that this season!! The Steelers won't have anything to fear since The Raiders aren't putting fear into any teams and more than likely got their one win for the year... I like The Steelers to win BIG!!!!

thraxx said:
Great way to put it....
Now what your prediction for next weeks game against the Steelers?
with Big Ben out , there back up is real good......

T_man357 said:
T_Man357, being a Pats fan has spoiled you a bit. You aren't that far removed form being a 4 win team. The Raiders got a win. Let him have his moment in the sun. Being a Bills fan, I understand what it's like to go weeks between wins. My Bills are only one win better than the Raiders at this point.

I wasn't trying to steal his moment...But I think reality should be a part of his moment!! The Raiders beat The Cardinals!!!! I don't think anyone is ready to hand the AFC over to them based off their first victory in 6 games..

As far as The Bills are concerned....All I can say is those weren't The Bills who played in Foxboro earlier this season!! They get Spikes back and all of a sudden they get worse on defense?..... I don't know!!

I'm just glad The Dolphins lost..... I hate that team!!!

fah-q said:
T_Man357, being a Pats fan has spoiled you a bit. You aren't that far removed form being a 4 win team. The Raiders got a win. Let him have his moment in the sun. Being a Bills fan, I understand what it's like to go weeks between wins. My Bills are only one win better than the Raiders at this point.

T_man357 said:
I wasn't trying to steal his moment...But I think reality should be a part of his moment!! The Raiders beat The Cardinals!!!! I don't think anyone is ready to hand the AFC over to them based off their first victory in 6 games..

As far as The Bills are concerned....All I can say is those weren't The Bills who played in Foxboro earlier this season!! They get Spikes back and all of a sudden they get worse on defense?..... I don't know!!

Reality... ok the last three years aren't reality enough? They choke in the superbowl and ever since they sucked..... the finally broke an 11 game losing streak..... I think another win this weekend:zombie:

Hey...Dare to dream man!!! It's your right..And it's free!!:lol:

And the reality of The Raiders situtation is that Al Davis is an ASS!!
Point blank and peroid!! Until the Raider faithful wake up from their dreams and see that football has passed this guy by.. The sooner the rebuilding can begin.. Until then they'll probably ruin any chance a first round draft pick can have in this league..

thraxx said:
Reality... ok the last three years aren't reality enough? They choke in the superbowl and ever since they sucked..... the finally broke an 11 game losing streak..... I think another win this weekend:zombie:

Reactions: DarbysDad
T_man357 said:

I can't make heads or tails of the Bills. They have regressed. They were supposed to be better because of discipline. I don't see it. McGee and Clements were supposed to be in the upper crust of d-backs. So far, the Donte Whitner (the one everyone said was a reach at #8) is the best player on that defense.
Offensively, Willis is playing ok. He should be playing great. Buffalo has a terrible o-line in terms of pass protection. In the run, they are very good. Losman, everyone is ready to toss him away and say that we should have taken Leinhart. I don't know if JP will be any good because he hasn't even started a full season. I do know that Leinhart would not have been a good fit. He is a playboy who wants to play in the sun. Buffalo's wide receivers are good, but nothing more. They are too short and don't run very good routes. Losman will not develop if he can't determine if his pass was off target or if his receivers are not running good routes. Buffalo overpaid for Robert Royals(TE) who made his first play this past Sunday. The defensive line is undersized. You can't reap the benefits of an athletic d-line if you don't sub them in and out. In spite of all of the above problems, I will watch every second of every game and want to win every single one of them. If my team doesn't make the playoffs, I don't want them to lose games to get a better draft pick. Only losers want to lose, thinking they will gain something. The only thing that would keep me from being a Bills fan is if they left Upstate New York.
With that said, I know you and Thraxx bust each others balls. I just wanted him to know he wasn't alone at the bottom. Lastly, whoever winds up with the first pick is going to get a highly overrated QB. I am a huge ND fan but, Brady Quinn is just good. He is not great.

Yeah, I guess that Buffalo is still a few years out..... They just really impressed me coming as correct as they did in the first game of the season vs. The Pats. I still think they have a sound Defense and you addressed their offensive line woes pretty accurately....The juries still out on Losman...If you think about it that's kind of a rough name for a starting NFL QB...I can see it in the game program (Pronounced "Loss Man"):lol:

Things will get better in Buffalo...Unlike in Oakland the mgmt is not retarded and will build a winning team in a faster amount of time.:kickass:

fah-q said:
I can't make heads or tails of the Bills. They have regressed. They were supposed to be better because of discipline. I don't see it. McGee and Clements were supposed to be in the upper crust of d-backs. So far, the Donte Whitner (the one everyone said was a reach at #8) is the best player on that defense.
Offensively, Willis is playing ok. He should be playing great. Buffalo has a terrible o-line in terms of pass protection. In the run, they are very good. Losman, everyone is ready to toss him away and say that we should have taken Leinhart. I don't know if JP will be any good because he hasn't even started a full season. I do know that Leinhart would not have been a good fit. He is a playboy who wants to play in the sun. Buffalo's wide receivers are good, but nothing more. They are too short and don't run very good routes. Losman will not develop if he can't determine if his pass was off target or if his receivers are not running good routes. Buffalo overpaid for Robert Royals(TE) who made his first play this past Sunday. The defensive line is undersized. You can't reap the benefits of an athletic d-line if you don't sub them in and out. In spite of all of the above problems, I will watch every second of every game and want to win every single one of them. If my team doesn't make the playoffs, I don't want them to lose games to get a better draft pick. Only losers want to lose, thinking they will gain something. The only thing that would keep me from being a Bills fan is if they left Upstate New York.

Oh man, I was going through a message board and came across this monstrosity called a "tattoo". Man, what type of moron would let them even tattoo them with shitty work like that. I wonder if the guy even saw his prior work before letting him do it. Idiots.
S4020981.jpg