N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Dallas at Carolina
MONDAY:
New England at Minnesota

MyHatred said:
Wait till you see who the person is that has this tattoo:p

henry.jpg
Someone should photo shop a Poison tattoo on his chest!:lol:

Hey, T_man - since we've been busting each other's balls in here (albeit in good fun), let's make the upcoming match between the Bears and Patriots interesting.

If the Pats win, I'll send you a copy of an Iron Maiden DVD from their recent stop in Uniondale, NY - I don't have any Anthrax on DVD, otherwise I'd offer that to you.

Do you have a list?? If so send it to me.. I'll include mine here...I'd gladly take a free dvd in exchange for The Pats up coming ASS WHOOPING they're preparing to put on The Bears!!! Don't forget...N.E. is NOT S.F. And The Bears are owed a serious beating from the Pats..I'm just glad they'll be here all be it 20 years late to collect it!!...I'm all about a bet...Let's do it!

http://www.tapetrader.com/members/show_list.cfm

dailyvault said:
Hey, T_man - since we've been busting each other's balls in here (albeit in good fun), let's make the upcoming match between the Bears and Patriots interesting.

If the Pats win, I'll send you a copy of an Iron Maiden DVD from their recent stop in Uniondale, NY - I don't have any Anthrax on DVD, otherwise I'd offer that to you.

Raiders Stun Steelers 20-13
Lock of the Week... the Steelers.....[/U]
You all picked the Steelers .....Well the Raiders Defense won the game...the offense again didn't show up. 2 whole wins. Oh boy were on our way.....

Big Ben has big letdown against opportunistic Raiders
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- As putrid as the Oakland Raiders were to start the season, they're now at least as good -- or is it bad? -- as the Super Bowl champs.

Chris Carr returned an interception by Ben Roethlisberger 100 yards for a touchdown, Nnamdi Asomugha also took back an interception for a score and the Raiders mounted a late goal-line stand to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 20-13 Sunday.

Scouts Inc.'s take ...
The Pittsburgh Steelers learned the hard way that you should not start a QB who is as beat up as Ben Roethlisberger (right). Big Ben did not look right all day. He looked like he was still suffering from the symptoms of his second concussion of the season. The game simply looked like it was moving too quickly for Big Ben on Sunday.
The Raiders' offense struggled once again, but the opportunistic defense continues to pave the way as they forced four Roethlisberger interceptions. Once again Pittsburgh was completely out of character as its offensive line and run game was dominated in the trenches. This is a Pittsburgh team that has lost its identity and the Raiders were able to expose that.

After losing five straight games to open the season and spark talk of possibly going winless, the Raiders have put together consecutive wins for the first time since October 2005.

"We're not going to go around and stroke our egos or anything like that," defensive tackle Warren Sapp said. "We're still 2-5. We have a long way to go to get ourselves to .500."

But to find an equal, they need only go as far as the Steelers, who lost for the fifth time in six games and are in danger of missing the playoffs after falling three games behind Baltimore in the AFC North. Pittsburgh (2-5) did their best impression of the Raiders by committing four turnovers, four personal fouls and allowing five sacks

Do you have a list?? If so send it to me.. I'll include mine here...I'd gladly take a free dvd in exchange for The Pats up coming ASS WHOOPING they're preparing to put on The Bears!!! Don't forget...N.E. is NOT S.F. And The Bears are owed a serious beating from the Pats..I'm just glad they'll be here all be it 20 years late to collect it!!...I'm all about a bet...Let's do it!

step away from the crack pipe, i repeat step away from the crack pipe

even if the pats some how pull a miracle out of their ass next sunday and beat the bears that would never make up for the ass beating they received on superbowl sunday some 20 years ago. it was the superbowl for christs sake.

i'm not here to start no trouble , i'm jsut here to do the superbowl shuffle :lol:

How many Super Bowls have the Bears won since?? More to the point how many decent teams have The Bears beaten to get to 7-0 this year?

So spit the dick out your mouth and maybe rinse:erk: ....Because the two teams are playing 5 weeks from now and not next Sunday..And if The Bears are still undefeated when they hit Foxboro (Highly unlikely but possible) taking that from Chicago will be just as good a revenge as any!!!

On 11-26 they'll be no dancing in Chicago...Just a whole lot of :cry: :cry: and maybe a little :worship: :worship: for the beating The Pats have prepared for them..

karrokid said:
step away from the crack pipe, i repeat step away from the crack pipe

even if the pats some how pull a miracle out of their ass next sunday and beat the bears that would never make up for the ass beating they received on superbowl sunday some 20 years ago. it was the superbowl for christs sake.

i'm not here to start no trouble , i'm jsut here to do the superbowl shuffle :lol:

:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, yeah 2 wins in 7 games.... Just make sure they don't slip up and put L.A. when they're engraving the Lombardi trophy for you guys this year...Tell them you're back in Oakland:lol:

Seriously though....What a standout performance by The Raider defense!!:kickass:
I guess when your QB is 5 of 14 for 51 yards with an int and the only offensive score you have is provided by your kicker your Defense better step it up!! And they sure did!! I don't know if they got shot up with the same steroids that Shawne Merriman has been using or what but being that defense is my favorite side of the ball the parts of that game I watched while channel surfing were good enough to hold my attention..

But if you want to get technical this is more a Steeler loss than a Raiders win....:ill: :zombie: :p

thraxx said:
Raiders Stun Steelers 20-13
Lock of the Week... the Steelers.....[/U]
You all picked the Steelers .....Well the Raiders Defense won the game...the offense again didn't show up. 2 whole wins. Oh boy were on our way.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Christ, another week of michael vick doing his peyton manning impersonation.....

Yeah I think greg knapp finally pulled his head out of his ass and let Vick try some different stuff. He looked like he did back in the Dan Reeves days, when he was comfortable with the offence.

Its funny how many steelers fans with their yellow booger catchers have come out of the woodwork this year to pack opposing teams stadiums.

So spit the dick out your mouth and maybe rinse ....Because the two teams are playing 5 weeks from now and not next Sunday..And if The Bears are still undefeated when they hit Foxboro (Highly unlikely but possible) taking that from Chicago will be just as good a revenge as any!!!

hahahaha you crack me up every time :lol:

sorry i havn't checked my bears calander in a while so i apologize, your ass whipping will take place on 11-26. you are right.

ahhh yes superbowl XX

i was waiting for them to suit my grandma up to run a touchdown in that game. :lol:

Were there really Steeler fans there??

I thought Oakland was a bad place to wear opposing teams jerseys and root for (That's what I heard anyway)

thraxx said:
The Steeler fans were there in numbers... I must it was a nail biter thats for sure. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

MY ass whipping?!?!? Lay off the pipe!!! It's rotting your brain!! (Well it's either that or the Aids!!!)
I am in NO way connected to the Patriots organization in any capacity!!
Watching them destroy The Bears in Nov will be fun!! But I don't stand to gain anything except bragging rights to which I'll thoroughly enjoy!!

karrokid said:
your ass whipping will take place on 11-26. you are right.

The Colts are great. I don't understand how they let a team like Denver hang with them all game long. That thin air at Incesto really hurts visiting teams, you could tell The Colt's D was feeling the effect the second half.