O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

T_Man - if your list was supposed to be in the link, I'm not seeing it come up.

I honestly don't have a lot of stuff - just a few things I've pulled off of Dimeadozen.org that I thought were interesting. If you don't want the Maiden, I could probably do AC/DC from San Diego, or Van Halen opening night of the reunion tour. I'll trust your judgment regarding what I'd get with a Bears win.

... and, if we tie, maybe we should just each send copies of stuff to remington69...:heh:

T_man357 said:
I thought Oakland was a bad place to wear opposing teams jerseys and root for (That's what I heard anyway)
When they played down here in LA that was true. A Steeler fan got beat up by some Raider fans in a game at LA, probably some gang bangers I don't really remember the whole story but the beating included steel toes.

These WEeks Predictions:

Atlanta at Detroit
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Dallas at Washington
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at N.Y. Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Minnesota at San Francisco
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pittsburgh
Indianapolis at New England

Oakland at Seattle(MNF)

MY ass whipping?!?!? Lay off the pipe!!! It's rotting your brain!! (Well it's either that or the Aids!!!)
aids ? you have aids ? you're the only guy i've been with. i swear i been faithful. why wouldn't i be to a man who's hung like a horse and knows how to plow my ass just right . why are you trying to purposley hurt my feelings after all we've been through ? are you trying to act like a big tough guy in front of all the metal guys ? i think we need to share some cuddle time this weekend. let me know your place or mine.

Damn kid!! That was one of those classic laughs where I almost spit coffee all over my screen and desk!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

karrokid said:
aids ? you have aids ? you're the only guy i've been with. i swear i been faithful. why wouldn't i be to a man who's hung like a horse and knows how to plow my ass just right . why are you trying to purposley hurt my feelings after all we've been through ? are you trying to act like a big tough guy in front of all the metal guys ? i think we need to share some cuddle time this weekend. let me know your place or mine.

These Weeks Predictions

Atlanta at Detroit
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Dallas at Washington
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at N.Y. Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pittsburgh
Indianapolis at New England:kickass:

Oakland at Seattle

The Ravens-Saints game was FUN !!!

Look at what we did to Reggie Bush....i was laughing my ass off, the announcer was like .... The Saints Offense they just look scared....ROFL.

Ya gotta love our Defense though, reggie tried that spin move shit and just locked him down hard.... Welcome to the NFL Reggie.

Yeah well.....DO IT AGAIN!!!! I for one HATE the Bengals!!! Bunch of overrated crybabies!! When the Pats pounded them they had 1000 excuses for why the better team didn't win.....I'm hoping to hear that same crybaby nonsense when The Ravens are finished with them!!

IAN442 said:
The Ravens-Saints game was FUN !!!

Look at what we did to Reggie Bush....i was laughing my ass off, the announcer was like .... The Saints Offense they just look scared....ROFL.

Ya gotta love our Defense though, reggie tried that spin move shit and just locked him down hard.... Welcome to the NFL Reggie.

Atlanta at Detroit
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Dallas at Washington
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at N.Y. Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pittsburgh

Indianapolis at New England LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!!!!

Oakland at Seattle

Seeing how much gas I took in the pool last week, I hesitate to post my picks this week. Yeesh...

I'll still probably post 'em once I've made my selections, if only to give y'all some good laughs.

T_man357 said:
Cute...Too bad we can't bet on it!!

Did you make this pick with the lights off or something?? They have a bout as much a chance of winning this game as they do winning it all this year.....WAKE UP!!!!!!

There my team..... win or lose..... you understand right?
Hassleback and Alexander are hurt. 3 in a row.....

They're your team....I do understand that!! Dude you seem like a guy who can take a little good natured ribbing about his team...Don't go bad on me now!!:)

thraxx said:
There my team..... win or lose..... you understand right?
Hassleback and Alexander are hurt. 3 in a row.....

thraxx said:
Remember this.... there my team win or lose

Man

At School This Week Raiders Fan popped OUt Of Everywhere

I Was thinking to myself"where did all these fuckers come from"

Then I remembered they beat the Steelers So it made sense

But then u think about it Most raider fans are ashamed to where thier things when they lose

molochete said:
Man

At School This Week Raiders Fan popped OUt Of Everywhere

I Was thinking to myself"where did all these fuckers come from"

Then I remembered they beat the Steelers So it made sense

But then u think about it Most raider fans are ashamed to where thier things when they lose

Then there not REAL fans..........:loco:

Reactions: T_man357
Okay, here are my picks for your amusement:

Kansas City at St. Louis
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Houston at N.Y. Giants
Green Bay at Buffalo
Dallas at Washington
Atlanta at Detroit
Cincinatti at Baltimore
Miami at Da Bears