O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

I am in for a long season, being a life-long Buffalo Bills fan. Optimistically, I see 8 wins. Realistically, I see 5.

i was reading about marinelli thats what made me pick the lions to get somewhere this season...sometimes these overpaid big boys need a real good kick in the ass.

WTF.... Jr. Seau is now a Patriot?????

There done for sure.... See TONe1070 Miami waws gonna cut him so he retired.... new life in the Pat's i don't think so!!!!!!

Why would I change now
steeltatt.jpg

They signed him on until Bruschi can come back...I don't even think he's starting but they're looking for anyone smart enough to learn their defense and it's been hard to find. Chad Brown, Monty Beisel & Rooselvet Colvin have all struggled learning the system. I think the prevailing thought is that Rodney Harrison may be able to get Seau up to speed since he's played with him for all those years.

thraxx said:
WTF.... Jr. Seau is now a Patriot?????

There done for sure.... See TONe1070 Miami waws gonna cut him so he retired.... new life in the Pat's i don't think so!!!!!!

thraxx said:
How long until Big Ben cracked his head open again????
Does anyone know if he's wearing a modified Helmet?

"Ted, just admit it", you're jealous. Ben is our saviour, we waited a long time for a player like him.
It amazes me how so many people wish that he had gotten hurt so bad that he couldn't play. Any of those people would take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Al Davis just signs over the hill "trophy" players.

No modified helmet.

ps-I couldn't resist that Janes Addiction reference.

fah-q said:
Personally, I am not a fan of getting tats of sports teams. However, that is way cool.

I got that after being a fan for twenty years, so I thought it would be a safe bet that I wouldn't change my mind. Don't regret it at all.

Dude, I'm a DIEHARD Pats fan!! And I wouldn't wish permanent injury on ANY player (T.O. included) no matter how much I dislike him!!

Anyone who does has a really sick and retarded way of enjoying their sports watching!!!

BIGPHAT442 said:
"Ted, just admit it", you're jealous. Ben is our saviour, we waited a long time for a player like him.
It amazes me how so many people wish that he had gotten hurt so bad that he couldn't play. Any of those people would take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Al Davis just signs over the hill "trophy" players.

No modified helmet.

ps-I couldn't resist that Janes Addiction reference.

T_man357 said:
Dude, I'm a DIEHARD Pats fan!! And I wouldn't wish permanent injury on ANY player (T.O. included) no matter how much I dislike him!!

Anyone who does has a really sick and retarded way of enjoying their sports watching!!!

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone. There was a lot of that on the internet after the accident. Actually, I will point the finger. It was probably a good amount of Bengals and Browns fans. Especially those Browns, it must be hell to be a fan of them.

The Raiders are the most retarded team in all of football!! First they fire Norv Turner and can't find a coach willing to be a puppet for that jackass Al Davis so they go back to a guy they already fired once...Next they need to get a QB who can get the ball to Randy Moss. So what do they do?? They get Aaron Brooks.. Who's about as good a QB as Elisabeth Hurley is!!

And now to top it all off...They raid the NFL graveyard and dig up Jeff George and sign him to a contract....JEFF GEORGE!!! The only guy in the NFL who had to be carried off the field on a stretcher for a dislocated finger. Not too mention they already gave him a ride on the Raiders QB carousel and let him get off because he sucked. What a joke!!! I wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers finish with a better record than the Raiders!!!

thraxx said:
Denver... Please... I guess you forgot to mention the Raiders

Hey Asshole , the Raiders are 4-0 and as for the Jeff George thing.... well i have no idea why they would torture Raider fans with such a cruel signing....Jeff George hasn't snapped a ball since 2001, this is the stupidest move in football... Maddox would have been a better pick. Maybe Walter is more injured than we've been told.
As for Norv...fuck him... .... The 40 winers will suck even worse now because of him!!!!! Turner has no guts.....

T_man357 said:
The Raiders are the most retarded team in all of football!! First they fire Norv Turner and can't find a coach willing to be a puppet for that jackass Al Davis so they go back to a guy they already fired once...Next they need to get a QB who can get the ball to Randy Moss. So what do they do?? They get Aaron Brooks.. Who's about as good a QB as Elisabeth Hurley is!!

And now to top it all off...They raid the NFL graveyard and dig up Jeff George and sign him to a contract....JEFF GEORGE!!! The only guy in the NFL who had to be carried off the field on a stretcher for a dislocated finger. Not too mention they already gave him a ride on the Raiders QB carousel and let him get off because he sucked. What a joke!!! I wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers finish with a better record than the Raiders!!!

Dude, that was too funny and TOO accurate!
Being a Charger fan, I am obligated to hate the Raiders, but even their fans have to admit they've done some boneheaded things. Alot, actually.
Not that my team hasn't. Ryan Leaf anyone?
My Super Bowl pick is Chargers vs. Cowboys, despite TO
Ok, flame away....... :worship:

They're 4-0 in the preseason. Now that might mean something to you with the type of regular season the Raiders have coming up...But no one else really gives a shit!!

As for Turner. I don't care if he sucks or not...I guess what I'd like to know is how can he suck anymore than a guy who was already FIRED as the Raiders head coach?? I mean did Art Shell go to a fired coaches support group? Maybe a Coaching 101 refresher course? No I'm thinking once all the available coaches told Davis to screw. He started looking at people who would crawl back and be willing to have Al's hand up their ass like a damn Muppet controling their every move.

As for the thing with Jeff George and Aaron Brooks..Why not get a better QB? You know, Hit the graveyard and see what else turn up..The Raiders are the kings of the idiotic move (Anyone remember Warren Sapp?)

Get ready to be picking in the top 3 this year (Instead of the top 10 like last year) And as bad as the 49ers are they will finish with a record comparable to Oaklands (I'm saying they'll finish better!!!)

And you should thank GOD that they don't play The Pats this year..That would just be embarrassing!! the beating N.E. would put on them!! Hell they probably won't even beat the Jets on 12-31!!

thraxx said:
Hey Asshole , the Raiders are 4-0 and as for the Jeff George thing.... well i have no idea why they would torture Raider fans with such a cruel signing....Jeff George hasn't snapped a ball since 2001, this is the stupidest move in football... Maddox would have been a better pick. Maybe Walter is more injured than we've been told.
As for Norv...fuck him... .... The 40 winers will suck even worse now because of him!!!!! Turner has no guts.....