O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

thraxx said:
Hey Asshole , the Raiders are 4-0 and as for the Jeff George thing.... well i have no idea why they would torture Raider fans with such a cruel signing....Jeff George hasn't snapped a ball since 2001, this is the stupidest move in football... Maddox would have been a better pick. Maybe Walter is more injured than we've been told.
As for Norv...fuck him... .... The 40 winers will suck even worse now because of him!!!!! Turner has no guts.....
Let me preface this by saying I am a Buffalo fan. You can save the "Bills Suck" talk because, I am painfully aware.
In regards to Norv, you are correct, he has no balls. That is because Al Davis personally removes them from every coach he signs. The Raiders have a great history. Al Davis is one of the main reasons that the AFL and NFL merged. That was huge. However, at this point, Al Davis is holding the Raiders back so badly. We know he won't retire so, as long as he runs that team. They probably will never achieve the level of success from the 70's and early 80's.

I don't believe truer words have ever been spoken (Pertaining to the Raiders)

The Bills do suck.... But at least they're trying to get better.

fah-q said:
Let me preface this by saying I am a Buffalo fan. You can save the "Bills Suck" talk because, I am painfully aware.
In regards to Norv, you are correct, he has no balls. That is because Al Davis personally removes them from every coach he signs. The Raiders have a great history. Al Davis is one of the main reasons that the AFL and NFL merged. That was huge. However, at this point, Al Davis is holding the Raiders back so badly. We know he won't retire so, as long as he runs that team. They probably will never achieve the level of success from the 70's and early 80's.

T_man357 said:
Bulgers a scrub!!! Cut him..

We'll see how the season goes. I also have Brad Johnson. The pickings are slim in the league that I'm in since there are 12 people playing...and I was second to last in the draft order.

Here's my roster: Biulger, Tory Holt, Chris Chambers, Keenan McCardell, Lamont Jordan, Fred Taylor, Alge Crumpler, Antwon Randle-El, Dominic Davis (who I may drop and pick up Vernand Morency), Brad Johnson, Marcus Pollard, Mike Anderson, Jerious Norwood, Vanderjagt, Miami's defense, and San Diego's defense.

Not too shabby!! I take back my comment on cutting Bulger..He's still a scrub don't get me wrong. But you have his #1 target (Holt) and I'm a big fan of the QB #1 target strategy...Some people don't like it but it's always worked for me.

You have two strong TE's. Your RB's and WR's are acceptable. I wouldn't cut Dominic Davis just yet.... Wait for the final word on how his playing status before you do.Cut Jerious Norwood and grab Morency or Antwain Smith as insurance..Davis is a pretty good runner and a popular option for David Carr to dump the ball to over being sacked.

Good luck in your league!!

PS - I would cut Brad Johnson for Alex Smith from the 49ers...Not that Smith is better than Johnson...But he has more to throw at this year and will probably have better numbers (Besides being your backup he'll probably only see one week of action) You should check who each of them play during Bulgers bye week and go with the one playing the easier team.

remington69 said:
We'll see how the season goes. I also have Brad Johnson. The pickings are slim in the league that I'm in since there are 12 people playing...and I was second to last in the draft order.

Here's my roster: Biulger, Tory Holt, Chris Chambers, Keenan McCardell, Lamont Jordan, Fred Taylor, Alge Crumpler, Antwon Randle-El, Dominic Davis (who I may drop and pick up Vernand Morency), Brad Johnson, Marcus Pollard, Mike Anderson, Jerious Norwood, Vanderjagt, Miami's defense, and San Diego's defense.

T_man357 said:
And now to top it all off...They raid the NFL graveyard and dig up Jeff George and sign him to a contract....JEFF GEORGE!!! The only guy in the NFL who had to be carried off the field on a stretcher for a dislocated finger. Not too mention they already gave him a ride on the Raiders QB carousel and let him get off because he sucked. What a joke!!! I wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers finish with a better record than the Raiders!!!

I think Moss was the one to push for J. George... Remember that Jeff and Randy made it to the Championship game in '99 if I remember correctly. Plus Moss has made it clear he doesn't think Tui can do it, and Walter is hurt (again). It still puzzles me though....

Damn You Guys Really get into it

i like that

But sorry to tell u guys

ITs All About The Broncos

Raiders??? They Might Be doing Good In The Preseason But when the regular season starts they are going down hill and fast

Steelers??? Well all i have 2 say is wear a helmet when riding your bike

molochete said:

Is that your reason the Steelers aren't going anywhere? So many people have to bring up the accident. He's out there playing, so get over it. A better reason that would make sense is the loss of some key players.
The Broncos were man handled in the AFC Championship game, getting easily beat by the Super Bowl Champions. I just don't think the Broncos can go all the way with Jake "the choker" Plummer. He's always gonna make that mistake. Some things never change.

BIGPHAT442 said:
Is that your reason the Steelers aren't going anywhere? So many people have to bring up the accident. He's out there playing, so get over it. A better reason that would make sense is the loss of some key players.
The Broncos were man handled in the AFC Championship game, getting easily beat by the Super Bowl Champions. I just don't think the Broncos can go all the way with Jake "the choker" Plummer. He's always gonna make that mistake. Some things never change.

I never said that the Steelers are not going anywhere

I know they beat the Broncos In The AFC Championship Thats Why I had Nothing bad to say other Then Ben Falling off His Bike

molochete said:
Damn You Guys Really get into it

i like that

But sorry to tell u guys

Raiders??? They Might Be doing Good In The Preseason But when the regular season starts they are going down hill and fast

Wanna BET????!!!

if you're going to bet why not make on which team finishes with a better record in that division?? Your brain dead blind faith will not make Oakland do something their limited (Very limited) team can't do....Hell I'll take that bet!!

thraxx said:
Wanna BET????!!!

Dude, ARE YOU INSANE!!! or just football ignorant! Aaron Brooks is a joke!! Jeff George is a corpse!! Jerry Porter is not interested in playing for them..
The defense is suspect..The offense sucks!! (All they have is Moss & Jordan)and Jordan hasn't even looked as good as he did backing up Curtis Martin!! The Offensive line is full of holes (How's Robert Gallery working for you?? The next great lineman right?? Not quite.. Bottom line another wasted top pick)

The division is highly competitive as far as Kansas City, Denver and San Diego are concerned....The Raiders will finish last in this division with maybe 5 wins all year!! Sorry for the brick of reality upside your head....But you truly needed it.

thraxx said:
Oh they will.... But if Jeff George takes a snap in the Regular season .... Our season is OVER........

T_man357 said:
Dude, ARE YOU INSANE!!! or just football ignorant! Aaron Brooks is a joke!! Jeff George is a corpse!! Jerry Porter is not interested in playing for them..
The defense is suspect..The offense sucks!! (All they have is Moss & Jordan)and Jordan hasn't even looked as good as he did backing up Curtis Martin!! The Offensive line is full of holes (How's Robert Gallery working for you?? The next great lineman right?? Not quite.. Bottom line another wasted top pick)

The division is highly competitive as far as Kansas City, Denver and San Diego are concerned....The Raiders will finish last in this division with maybe 5 wins all year!! Sorry for the brick of reality upside your head....But you truly needed it.

wow

typed the words right out of my fingers

thraxx said:
Whatever... the Pats wont make the playoffs:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, I am not even a fan of the Patriots but this has got to be the most ridiculous thing to say. What are you basing this on other than trying to get T-Man pissed off?:confused:

MyHatred said:
Okay, I am not even a fan of the Patriots but this has got to be the most ridiculous thing to say. What are you basing this on other than trying to get T-Man pissed off?:confused:

Well since EVERYONE seems to hate the Raiders..... I must..... and remember the clutch kicker is gone..... the Brady Bunch is gone!!!!

All this does is make the football ignorance question a reality...Thraxxy here obviously isn't too knowledgable about the NFL....That's cool though I mean who knows....Maybe he's a doctor:rolleyes:

And I never said I dislike The Raiders...However I am a realist and they have as much a chance of winning that division as Thraxx does the lottery:Smug:

Sorry for all the pain pal. But it's like they say..."The truth hurts"

thraxx said:
Whatever... the Pats wont make the playoffs:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope he's joking and really not that retarded...A comment like thay doesn't piss me off. But it speaks volumes for the monkey who said it.

Hatred bro, It's been a while...how the hell you doing?? Still jamming??

MyHatred said: