O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Yes, i'm in two drafts on Sunday and I'm in two other leagues that have already drafted...And just to make your day because i've seen your other posts one of my teams start Plummer & Walker (I'm expecting BIG things from the Broncos this year) Week 3 will be a real test for them as it will be for the Pats.

molochete said:
Since This Is A Football topic

Do any of u do the fantasy Football???

T_man357 said:
Hatred bro, It's been a while...how the hell you doing?? Still jamming??

No, not really.. It's been a really shitty summer with only a few fun days in it. I lost one of my best friends not to long ago and a bunch of other fucked up shit has happened. So I have not been jamming a whole lot lately.

T_man357 said:
Yes, i'm in two drafts on Sunday and I'm in two other leagues that have already drafted...And just to make your day because i've seen your other posts one of my teams start Plummer & Walker (I'm expecting BIG things from the Broncos this year) Week 3 will be a real test for them as it will be for the Pats.

Damn!!

U have 4 teams?

I only got 3

out of the 3 i think 2 will do good because on one i forgot 2 rank the player so im got stuck with crappy players

i have Plummer And Smith starting

what site do u use?

As for my comments about the Pat's .... I can't stand them.... Never could..... even before the snowbowl.... remember its just a game.....

If the Raiders Tank you can say i told you so...OK!!!

That's cool..Not everyone likes the same teams...I can't stand The Dolphins!!
And I've never liked The Packers much either!!

It's not about saying "I told you so" and it's not about my "Hating" on the Raiders either..I was just giving my honest opinion about their recent situation and you just sort of snapped...no harm done. You're right, It is only a game. A game in which I can't wait for the season to start!!!:kickass:

thraxx said:
As for my comments about the Pat's .... I can't stand them.... Never could..... even before the snowbowl.... remember its just a game.....

If the Raiders Tank you can say i told you so...OK!!!

Well with the Jeff George thing ... see i work in San Francisco and all my co-workers are 49ers fans so i have heard it a lot in the last few days.....
It's all good ........

The Chokeland Roiders will once again bring up the rear in the AFC West, and they won't even be in sight of the top three teams. An inconsistent QB, mediocre offensive line, one receiver who plays when he wants and another one who doesn't want to be there, a below average linebacking corps and an absolutely ABYSMAL secondary will lead to another 4-5 win season. It tells you something about the pathetic state of the Roider organization when the only guy they can get to coach is Art Shell, who wasn't even that good when he coached the team the first time.

It's always amusing to see Roider myopia this time of year. It's good for a laugh. :lol:

Damn, sorry to hear that bro.. But don't let your jamming suffer!!
Get back behind the kit and beat the hell out of those skins.....You'll probably feel a little better. That's Dr. T's advice for you. WOW!! I'm pretty good at this...Dr. Phil's a fag!!! :lol: :loco: :yow:

MyHatred said:
No, not really.. It's been a really shitty summer with only a few fun days in it. I lost one of my best friends not to long ago and a bunch of other fucked up shit has happened. So I have not been jamming a whole lot lately.

:zombie: See everyone bags on the Raiders ......... All i can say is.....
I hope all your team do well... see i only hate 2 teams......
the 49ers and Anyone playing the RAIDERS....
SO Go get your fucking shine box............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is it with that city?
First the raiders get Shell back, Now the Warriors get Don Nelson back.
Think Bean can pry LaRussa away from the Cards?

Awesome line drop Thraxx!!!!

thraxx said:
SO Go get your fucking shine box............

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

TacoBellJunkie said:
What is it with that city?
First the raiders get Shell back, Now the Warriors get Don Nelson back.
Think Bean can pry LaRussa away from the Cards?

Don't get me started with the Nelly deal........:heh: