Obama kills fly during cnbc interview :)

Hehe funny, but uhhh ohhh...I see this thread going in the wrong direction if I open my political mouth...so I will keep it shut. :)

-Joe

yeah bla bla bla and tigers and lions shouldn't hunt for food and kill wilderbeast they should eat bananas and grass...

well, no. tigers and lions need to hunt to survive but I doubt the fly was endangering Obama's life or that Obama needed it to be dead... :rolleyes:

you know it is just the size. if it was a small dog he wouldn't have killed it for running around his legs would he? just because the fly is small it makes it look like it is less lifeworthy but it is not. it is just a small animal which got killed for no reason but his mood. humans are self-conscious, animals are not. huge difference :)

well, no. tigers and lions need to hunt to survive but I doubt the fly was endangering Obama's life... :rolleyes:

you know it is just the size. if it was a small dog he wouldn't have killed it for running around his legs would he? just because the fly is small it makes it look like it is less lifeworthy but it is not. it is just a small animal who got killed for no reason but his mood. humans are self-conscious, animals are not. huge difference :)

Lions need to kill animals to survive.

Humans need to kill animals to survive.

Had nothing to do with the animal endangering your life. Don't know where that came from. Nor the second paragraph. Don't believed I mentioned the fly.

So :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Back at you.

well, no. tigers and lions need to hunt to survive but I doubt the fly was endangering Obama's life or that Obama needed it to be dead... :rolleyes:

you know it is just the size. if it was a small dog he wouldn't have killed it for running around his legs would he? just because the fly is small it makes it look like it is less lifeworthy but it is not. it is just a small animal which got killed for no reason but his mood. humans are self-conscious, animals are not. huge difference :)

Flies irritate Elephants. Elephants swat flies. Flies die.