Obama kills fly during cnbc interview :)

Lions need to kill animals to survive.

Correct.

Humans need to kill animals to survive.

Absolutely wrong. Read it up if you are interested.

Had nothing to do with the animal endangering your life. Don't know where that came from. Nor the second paragraph. Don't believed I mentioned the fly.

Yes okay, I'll break it down for you :D
I can see that someone kills an animal if it turns out to endanger the life of someone, it would at least somehow justify his action. But it did not. He just killed it out of fun. Just because he wanted to. Although he has the power to think about his actions, especially for being such a person as the president of the US. Animals can't decide the way humans can. I'm not blaming animals for killing other animals, I'm blaming humans for doing whatever they want. Why not take the fly outside? It would live and wouldn't bug him anymore.

I didn't say you where talking about the fly, I was just expanding my thoughts on this, not addressing you personally, so sorry if you took it that way :)

well, no. tigers and lions need to hunt to survive but I doubt the fly was endangering Obama's life or that Obama needed it to be dead... :rolleyes:

you know it is just the size. if it was a small dog he wouldn't have killed it for running around his legs would he? just because the fly is small it makes it look like it is less lifeworthy but it is not. it is just a small animal which got killed for no reason but his mood. humans are self-conscious, animals are not. huge difference :)

Damn...I just imagine Obama just killing a small dog, during the interview :lol: This would be a scandal!! But exactly this shows, what you said. We should not differentiate like this. I agree in a certain way. It seems ridicilous, because "it´s only a fly". But I´d never give up eating some tasty big kahuna burgers, ya know :cool:

Damn...I just imagine Obama just killing a small dog, during the interview :lol: This would be a scandal!! But exactly this shows, what you said. We should not differentiate like this. I agree in a certain way. It seems ridicilous, because "it´s only a fly". But I´d never give up eating some tasty big kahuna burgers, ya know :cool:

well if he would have eaten the fly I wouldn't have any problem :)

Correct.

Absolutely wrong. Read it up if you are interested.

I didn't say you where talking about the fly, I was just expanding my thoughts on this, not addressing you personally, so sorry if you took it that way :)

No it's not wrong. And you will not convince me otherwise. Good day to you sir! :lol: "ohhh but there are plenty of people who have survived and never eaten meat. Peter is an idiot" - EPIC FACEPALM.

On the second point I took it as a personal address as you quoted me in your response. Not talking to me personally. Then don't quote me ... :lol:

No it's not wrong. And you will not convince me otherwise. Good day to you sir! :lol: "ohhh but there are plenty of people who have survived and never eaten meat. Peter is an idiot" - EPIC FACEPALM.

On the second point I took it as a personal address as you quoted me in your response. Not talking to me personally. Then don't quote me ... :lol:

Hehe fair enough :) It is actually healthier to not eat meat :p
Yes, I realized I will not convince you, just the same way I won't convince ignorant, deluted christians that there is no evidence for the existence of God :heh:

But in any case, you started with the meat/no meat argument, I was just saying that it was not necessary to kill that fly and I didn't think it was funny.

Hehe fair enough :) It is actually healthier to not eat meat :p
Yes, I realized I will not convince you, just the same way I won't convince ignorant, deluted christians that there is no evidence for the existence of God :heh:

But in any case, you started with the meat/no meat argument, I was just saying that it was not necessary to kill that fly and I didn't think it was funny.

You pledge allegiance to the Flying Spaghetti Monster though?

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_2-thumb-514x514.jpg

You can't prove he doesn't exist therefore he is real! :worship:

Pathogens commonly transmitted by housefly; salmonella, shigella, campy lobacter, entercoccus and Chlamydia.

Houseflies carry diseases such as; typhoid fever, yaws, dysentery, cholera, trachoma, diarrhea, shigellogis, food poisoning, tuberculosis, anthrax, opthalmial and parasitic worms.

Thank you, but once one of those little disease spereading bastards decides he's not going to stop buzzing around and landing on me, he's a goner.