Obama kills fly during cnbc interview :)

Nutrimental?? Huh?

Yeah, most hotel breakfasts, depending on the hotel, are usually crappy.

-Joe

You don´t know this word? Hmmm Google translator:

1. nourishing
2. nutritious
3. nutrient
4. fertile
5. sustaining
6. rich
7. solid

Which word I should use?

It´s not, because breakfast could be crappy, it´s because it could be too expensive in a 4,5 star hotel :)

You don´t know this word? Hmmm Google translator:

1. nourishing
2. nutritious
3. nutrient
4. fertile
5. sustaining
6. rich
7. solid

Which word I should use?

It´s not, because breakfast could be crappy, it´s because it could be too expensive in a 4,5 star hotel :)

Yeah I gotcha bro.

Hehe my breakfast usually consists of a muffin, pancakes, or cereal. If you go to a nice breakfast place, for me, it involves a lot of bacon. I can't live without bacon. :)

-Joe

Oh man, if there's any meal I'm gonna totally sin on, it's breakfast! Chocolate chip pancakes, omelettes, sausages, OH LAWDY :D

Oh man, if there's any meal I'm gonna totally sin on, it's breakfast! Chocolate chip pancakes, omelettes, sausages, OH LAWDY :D

WTF I live in the wrong country, man??! I fucking eat one toast with butter and self made marmelade..(habit since decades) Germans obviously give a fuck about breakfast..and that´s not good! I know a lot of people, who just drink a black coffee in the morning..under the shower ;)

WTF I live in the wrong country, man??! I fucking eat one toast with butter and self made marmelade..(habit since decades) Germans obviously give a fuck about breakfast..and that´s not good! I know a lot of people, who just drink a black coffee in the morning..under the shower ;)

Haha, well the typical American breakfast isn't the healthiest, but it's damn tasty in the morning! When I went to Ireland, I enjoyed blood sausage for a week until I found out that it was actually...primarily made of blood lol. I got a bit turned off after that. Haha.

-Joe

Haha, well the typical American breakfast isn't the healthiest, but it's damn tasty in the morning! When I went to Ireland, I enjoyed blood sausage for a week until I found out that it was actually...primarily made of blood lol. I got a bit turned off after that. Haha.

-Joe

:lol: I know exactly what you mean..my parents often eat some blood sausage (sounds perverse) with mashed potato :rolleyes: I watch it disgusted and ask em: "WHY?" I´m not a fan of blood sausage at all!! :puke:

Hahahaha, yup, I remember being pretty surprised when I saw "Blotwurst" on the menus in Germany (especially in the Mercedes Benz museum! :lol: )

Hahahaha, yup, I remember being pretty surprised when I saw "Blotwurst" on the menus in Germany (especially in the Mercedes Benz museum! :lol: )

:lol:

Sounds like a bad trash horror movie title.."Blutwurst in the Mercedes Benz Museum." I DON´T WANNA EAT BLOOD SAUSAGE!! I also avoid drinking blood out of a drinkglass with a straw. That´s sick!

While we are on the subject of food, this stuff is awesome:

taylor_ham.jpg

Supposedly it's only a NJ thing, but I can only describe it as a cross between bacon and regular sliced ham. Pork roll it's called. It's fuckin' delicious for breakfast!

-Joe

Sorry, can't resist:
THIS IS NOT TRUE! You don't NEED meat (or anything that comes from another living creature) to survive - the lion does!

Don't want to start a fucked up hippie-discussion here, so - just take it as a comment and just go on with the funny part of this thread. Even me as a vegan had to smile a bit - not because Obama killed the fly but because of the reaction of the interviewer :D

EDIT: Oh fuck, I just realised I'm really late with that comment. Ah, fuck it. Ignore it! Don't wanna start anything here :D

The Lion doesn't need Meat either. We can give them pills that supplement the dietary requirements that come from meat. :lol: