Obama kills fly during cnbc interview :)

Elephant = Worse than a Child Molester and Serial Killer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Bernhard, I often make an effort to spare the lives of insects and spiders and stuff when they come into MY home, those invasive sons of bitches, by doing the "pick 'em up with a sheet of paper and dump 'em outside" trick, BUT FUCKING FLIES AND 'SKEETERS (aka Mosquitos :D) ARGGGGHHHHHH, no mercy, because they infuriate me, and they're little, insignificant, and breed by the bajillions. Yes it's a double standard, but it works for me!

AND FINALLY, I eat meat, cuz that's what those animals are for, I mean a cow is fucking living meat and leather with legs for fuck's sake, it just stands around for its entire life eating, farting (polluting, I might add) and shitting. That said, I'm incredibly opposed to the inhumane treatment of meat by the industry, so whenever possible I buy organic meat from the health food store from animals that were like played classical music - bingo, morality problem solved, and I still get mah meat protein!

I buy organic meat

LOL YOU PUSSY! I eat mechanical meat, that's a real man's food, not some organic crap!

Yup I'm lame at the moment, tired and giggly. Is giggly even a word? Ah who cares.

Oh and about the fly.. I can't really say I feel the least sorry for the fly at all. Those fucking things are everywhere and all they do is annoy. Seriously, I'm the most peaceful guy on the planet... most of the time.. but when it comes to flies/mosquitos I just want to get a flamethrower and fucking toast the bastards. Hey that's a good idea, I could pick 'em up after and package them and market them in China as snacks.

AND FINALLY, I eat meat, cuz that's what those animals are for, I mean a cow is fucking living meat and leather with legs for fuck's sake, it just stands around for its entire life eating, farting (polluting, I might add) and shitting. That said, I'm incredibly opposed to the inhumane treatment of meat by the industry, so whenever possible I buy organic meat from the health food store from animals that were like played classical music - bingo, morality problem solved, and I still get mah meat protein!

OOOOO-RAHHH Marcus!

I can't wait for Sunday...Father's Day. Taking pops to this delicious steakhouse near us:

http://www.stevessizzlingsteaks.com/

Cheesey name, but it has been around forever and kicks ass.

-Joe

humans are self-conscious, animals are not. huge difference :)

Hey, did you study every animal species on the planet to find this out? Because I'm sure there are lots of animals that are self-conscious and I think you are just a *Al Pacino style activated* liar liar, pants on fire! But I can totally agree on lesser animals such as flies, insects and the likes, not being self-conscious. Yes, I do see them as lesser animals because that's what they are, otherwise they would run around with guns and shoot each other like we do, right? Hail technology!

Hahaha, Joe, I'm salivating like you wouldn't believe looking at that, and Rufus is lying here next to me...if I squint and turn my head enough, he...kinda...looks...like a steak...

*SLAP*

Anyway! :lol: Felix, there are some great ones in NYC, and I think the best that you would especially like is Peter Luger down in Brooklyn; it's a German steakhouse ironically located in a heavily hasidic jewish neighborhood :heh: :lol: (we're talking most people who are morally opposed to cars and wear those furry donut hats and stuff :D) But GOOD GOD the food :worship:

it's a German steakhouse ironically located in a heavily hasidic jewish neighborhood :lol:

Okay...this was the laugh of the day chapter 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are awesome! So better NOT wearing my Deutschland shirt, when I walk through this hood?

I bookmarked the steakhouse, thanks for the recommendation, dude :) But where can I eat THE BEST BURGER OF THE WORLD? Any recommendations? :D

Okay...this was the laugh of the day chapter 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are awesome! So better NOT wearing my Deutschland shirt, when I walk through this hood?

I bookmarked the steakhouse, thanks for the recommendation, dude :) But where can I eat THE BEST BURGER OF THE WORLD? Any recommendations? :D

Hahahaha, happy to oblige :D And as for burgers, HOLY FUCK do I have just the place - it's down in St. Mark's place (east village) and good god it's incredible, we're definitely going there! Can't remember the name of it, but I know exactly where it is!

Hahahaha, happy to oblige :D And as for burgers, HOLY FUCK do I have just the place - it's down in St. Mark's place (east village) and good god it's incredible, we're definitely going there! Can't remember the name of it, but I know exactly where it is!

This thread has all! Hereby I declare it to a free general "talk about anything you want" thread! This is overdue and funny :) Talking about flies is ridicelous anyway.

I can´t wait to eat my first original American Burger!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I will open a thread about New York in the next time..I have some questions to my fellow Yanks :headbang:

Marcus, ever hear of this place:

http://www.keens.com/

Looks AMAZING! My buddy went there. It's pretty high end, talking like a $40 steak, but he said it was out of this world!

Yeah Felix, definitely no shortage of good food here. When are you coming here? I forgot...Hopefully I won't be in Europe then!

-Joe

Oh and if you ever come to Jersey we will go to Steve's Marcus...Good shit! Nice beer selection too.

Hehe, I'm excited for you Felix. First time in the states right?

-Joe

I also heard of a NICE beer garden in Williamsburg:

http://www.radegasthall.com/

It's hipsterville there, but the place is supposed to be awesome!

Also, there is a cool Czech beer garden in Astoria, Queens. A bit out of the way, but it's nice in the summer. I've been there.

-Joe

Edit, beer list for this place (Radegast):

Blanche de Bruxelles Witbier BEL 7 13 18
BrouCzech CZE 7 13 18
Franziskaner Hefe-Weizen GER 7 13 18
Gaffel Kolsch GER 7 13 18
Gosser Pilsner AUT 7 13 18
Hofbrau Lager GER 7 13 18
Hofbrau Oktoberfest GER 7 13 18
Krusovice Imperial CZE 7 13 18
Palm Ale BEL 7 13 18
Radeberger GER 7 13 18
Spaten Oktoberfest GER 7 13 18
Weihenstephaner Dunkel Weisse

Augustiner Brau Edelstoff GER 8
Barbar BEL 9
Bayerisher Banhoff Berliner Weisse GER 8
Buggenhout Kwak (Pauwel) BEL 8
Buggenhout Tripel Karmeliet BEL 9
D'Achoufe La Chouffe BEL 9
De Dolle Arabier BEL 9
DeKoninck Ale BEL 8
Dinkel Acker GER 7
Eggenberger Urbock GER 9
Einbecker Non-Alc. GER 7
Einbecker Ur-Bock GER 8
Floris Apple BEL 8
Franziskaner Hefe-Weizen GER 7
Fritz Briem 1809 GER 9
Gouden Carolus BEL 8
Gouden Carolus Tripel BEL 9
Green's Discovery Gluten Free BEL 9
Grimbergen Blonde BEL 8
Kasteel Rouge BEL 9
Koenigshoeven Dubbel NL 9
Konig Pilsener GER 7
Leipziger Gose GER 7
Lindeman's Pomme BEL 10
Lindemans Cassis BEL 10
Lindemans Framboise BEL 10
Lindemans Peche BEL 10
Malheur 10 BEL 8
Pinkus Ur-Pils GER 8
Regenboog Smisje Wostyntje BEL 8
Schlenkerla Helles GER 9
Schlenkerla Marzen Rauchbier GER 9
Schneider Aventinus GER 8
Schneider Edel-Weisse Organic GER 8
Spaten Optimator GER 8
St. Louis Kriek BEL 9
St.Bernardus Tripel BEL 9
Uerige Sticke GER 9
Urthel Samaranth BEL 10
Weihenstephaner Vitus GER 8
Westmalle Tripel BEL 10
Zatec (Saaz) Lager CZE 8

You will feel right at home Felix...;-)

-Joe

Oh and if you ever come to Jersey we will go to Steve's Marcus...Good shit! Nice beer selection too.

Hehe, I'm excited for you Felix. First time in the states right?

-Joe

Hell yeah, bro :kickass: I´m fucking excited! It will be also my first flight(!) Seriously!! And my first U.S visit!!! I will arrive 20. August and stay 10 days together with my engaged Sina :headbang: This will be absolutely AWESOME!!!

I also heard of a NICE beer garden in Williamsburg:

http://www.radegasthall.com/

It's hipsterville there, but the place is supposed to be awesome!

Also, there is a cool Czech beer garden in Astoria, Queens. A bit out of the way, but it's nice in the summer. I've been there.

-Joe

Edit, beer list for this place (Radegast):

Blanche de Bruxelles Witbier BEL 7 13 18
BrouCzech CZE 7 13 18
Franziskaner Hefe-Weizen GER 7 13 18
Gaffel Kolsch GER 7 13 18
Gosser Pilsner AUT 7 13 18
Hofbrau Lager GER 7 13 18
Hofbrau Oktoberfest GER 7 13 18
Krusovice Imperial CZE 7 13 18
Palm Ale BEL 7 13 18
Radeberger GER 7 13 18
Spaten Oktoberfest GER 7 13 18
Weihenstephaner Dunkel Weisse

Augustiner Brau Edelstoff GER 8
Barbar BEL 9
Bayerisher Banhoff Berliner Weisse GER 8
Buggenhout Kwak (Pauwel) BEL 8
Buggenhout Tripel Karmeliet BEL 9
D'Achoufe La Chouffe BEL 9
De Dolle Arabier BEL 9
DeKoninck Ale BEL 8
Dinkel Acker GER 7
Eggenberger Urbock GER 9
Einbecker Non-Alc. GER 7
Einbecker Ur-Bock GER 8
Floris Apple BEL 8
Franziskaner Hefe-Weizen GER 7
Fritz Briem 1809 GER 9
Gouden Carolus BEL 8
Gouden Carolus Tripel BEL 9
Green's Discovery Gluten Free BEL 9
Grimbergen Blonde BEL 8
Kasteel Rouge BEL 9
Koenigshoeven Dubbel NL 9
Konig Pilsener GER 7
Leipziger Gose GER 7
Lindeman's Pomme BEL 10
Lindemans Cassis BEL 10
Lindemans Framboise BEL 10
Lindemans Peche BEL 10
Malheur 10 BEL 8
Pinkus Ur-Pils GER 8
Regenboog Smisje Wostyntje BEL 8
Schlenkerla Helles GER 9
Schlenkerla Marzen Rauchbier GER 9
Schneider Aventinus GER 8
Schneider Edel-Weisse Organic GER 8
Spaten Optimator GER 8
St. Louis Kriek BEL 9
St.Bernardus Tripel BEL 9
Uerige Sticke GER 9
Urthel Samaranth BEL 10
Weihenstephaner Vitus GER 8
Westmalle Tripel BEL 10
Zatec (Saaz) Lager CZE 8

You will feel right at home Felix...;-)

-Joe

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: This is impressive, Joe!!!