Obama's Democratic Convention Speech

no i read one of these 25 fun facts about him in a swedish paper and apparently the one thing that annoys him is that his wife is like super technical and that's the only thing he dislikes about her haha

Heh.

Obama's camp made a big no-no according to certain members of the media (and Karl Rove):

After making experience a central issue of the race, McCain picks, on his 72nd birthday, a peron who 3 years ago was the part-time mayor of a city in Alaska with a population of about 8,000 - that’s 1/20th the size of Obama’s state Senate district. That virtually takes the experience argument off the table.

Rove even mentioned that it was petty and really doesn't help Obama on this matter. I fucking HATE rove, but I have to agree with him for once. That's some petty "Waah waah they stole our thunder" baby shit right there.

Besides, as inexperienced as she is, she has more 200% more experience running anything than Obama has. It may be Alaska, but atleast it's running SOMETHING.

Obama's campaign also said she stated she agree's with Obama's energy plan. Congrats, and Biden agree's with a lot of McCain's plan's and openly said in public he would be proud to run under him.

I thought Obama was supposed to be above petty?

I don't feel it's scare tactics. I don't even have a fear of a nuclear attack. I do feel more investment in defense technologies should be made anyway. The worst one can do is not prepare for the worst.

Everything goes back to the Iraq War. I'm so sick of hearing about "how much harm this war has done". Look, I don't agree with it either, but I don't use it in every argument I have against something.

"My toaster isn't working"
"Well, if the republicans didn't invade Iraq it'd be working"
"How so?"
"I don't know, thats just how the world works! Don't you know?!"

And the fact that this fucking war is being brought up at this point still. I want to slap the media in the face for this. They're the ones who are not reporting efficiently that the withdrawal paper plan has been drafted and agreed upon by both parties. Granted, it is newer news, so I don't expect people to realize this for about, say, 3 years. Until then, the Iraq war will still be the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong!

The correct line of logic here is direct.

My toaster is not working....but it would be if the Republicans did not unplug it. lol The cause is directly related to this problem.

As for I'm so sick of hearing about "how much harm this war has done". Yet you probably voted for Bush, huzzah. Anyway if you don't like it why are you willing to over look it for McCain?

FUCK YEAH! It's Palin.

McCain? Totally anti-woman :LOL: :LOL:

Oh gee, image couldn't have played a factor......Come on Hilary supporters, I got me a woman for VP, yesss a hockey mom and an old man. :)[

The correct line of logic here is direct.

My toaster is not working....but it would be if the Republicans did not unplug it. lol The cause is directly related to this problem.

As for I'm so sick of hearing about "how much harm this war has done". Yet you probably voted for Bush, huzzah. Anyway if you don't like it why are you willing to over look it for McCain?

I didn't vote for nor did I support. I couldn't vote in that election, and I really was quite the rambunctious "Fuck Bush" dude. Looking back on it? While some of my dissatisfaction stood, I feel I was a bit harsh on the guy.

And I'm not overlooking Iraq. I am stating this based on the FACT that the withdrawal proceedings have already been set. A large chunk of the american public is overlooking this fact.

Oh gee, image couldn't have played a factor......Come on Hilary supporters, I got me a woman for VP, yesss a hockey mom and an old man. :)[

No, he got an inexperienced hockey mom which has ALREADY gotten the Obama campaign caught in a hypocritical statement, not to mention what some analysts deem as a "demeaning statement towards small town politics". McCain advisors however, have seemingly laughed it off as petty.

After hearing her talk, I was impressed. She managed to state all that she stood for in 15 minutes, something Obama has struggled to do for nearly a year now. :lol:

does this retraction in Iraq qualify for Afghanistan as well?

No. And I don't feel that Obama would be withdrawing from Afghanistan at the moment either with tensions heating up with russia. We want a few strategic points to remain.