Obama's Democratic Convention Speech

You know what would be even better? That he fucked her ass so hard and much that his dick fell off and that he actually had to get an advisor's dick to fuck her more.
YEAH!

:lol:

Oh man... The Grateful Dead are reuniting again for Obama. guess there is one thing good coming from this Obama crap. I'll be sure to attend and hide my colors :lol:

Figured I'd share this.

2vl9vg0.jpg

I have a hard time arguing with people who can't grasp simple grammatical rules.

And yes, I am leaning toward the left. I never claimed otherwise.
Wow, I wrote the post at 1am, but I forgot the rules of the internet... one small grammatical error and it negates your whole point. :p

Like my penis. And my politics.

I am on the 'left'... I'm just not a fucking freak fanatical one, the ALL BLACKS ARE AMAZING WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED kind of liberal.

We have no gun checks at all in Utah. I buy a gun, I walk home with it 10 minutes later. And yes, I can walk home with it. Unpacked and out in the open. If I conceal it, thats a crime! I could care less about that though.

That's not a good thing. It's ok FOR YOU to be able to do that maybe, but what if someone has malicious intent, do you really want it to be that easy for some crazy fuck to procure a gun?

Guns are a nil point in this election to me.
If some my pals or homeless piece of shit shot your mother, I'm sure you'd care :loco: It's an important thing to some because they've lost a loved one to senseless violence, and on the other side it's someone who thinks any new laws will mean other laws could be put in place int he future to take their rights to own guns away. I wish they would wake up, take a little inconvenience in their lives like registering their firearms and having to go through a background check when they purchase a firearm.. if it could keep some guns from people who shouldn't have them and potentially save some people out there why the hell not.

I mean gun control is important any way you look at it, no one is trying to take your guns, just put rules in place that keep them out of the hands of assholes and weak minded people who would use them for harm.

eric, why the fuck are you voting for mccain. don't tell me why you're not voting for obama. tell me why you're voting for mccain.

this question goes out to anyone, by the by. i have yet to see john mccain offer anything other than the aftereffects of five years of suffering and the misguided, ineffectual policies of an administration with its head in the sand and its finger in every pie.

Well, it's his vote and even though he is a douche I respect his choice. If he disagrees with Obama more than McCain, let him vote McCain. It's better than abstaining imo. And after you guys re-elected Bush, I gave up hope. McCain will still be an improvement.

Most of the arguements about McCain's "Anti-women's rights" are based on the following:

"He voted against requiring health care plans to cover birth control (3/22/03)."

"He voted against funding to prevent teen and unintended pregnancies (3/17/05)."

"He voted against public education for emergency contraception (3/17/05)."
I think those are pretty substantial things for people to gripe about and a good basis for said claims.

And his opinions on abortion.
All of which I have to agree with aside from the Abortion stance. Firstly, what the fuck is the point of funding against teen and unintended pregnancies? Are we going to pay the public for abortions and hand out free condoms? Jesus christ, if you plan on whoring yourself out then you can pay for it yourself. Tax payers shouldn't have to pay for another having sex... Oh shit, welfare! :(
:rolleyes:
Health care plans covering birth control? Fuck that. Why the fuck do we need health care plans to cover birth control? If you wanna fuck, you can fuck, but stop asking other people to pay for your fucking.
Just because you're not getting any sex doesn't mean that people who are should have to suffer. Some people can't afford birth control, does that mean they can't have sex? What about young, stupid kids who make bad choices? Do they deserve STDS or a child. I think a smart man like yourself would realize that paying for contraception is less of a burden on the taxpayers than an unplanned child.

Education on emergency contraception? Do we really need to spend money on that? Shit, here's some education: Go to a drug store, get a morning after pill, take said pill, and PUKE. Or, go to abortion clinic, have doctor do his thing, go fuck some more.

:rolleyes: You greedy people are why millions of Americans have to suffer. You can't bear to pay a higher tax rate even if it means it will improve the quality of life for millions of people. :rolleyes:

Backgrounds checks do NOT keep guns from people who shouldn't have them, sir. The people in question have said as much.

Damn, I learn a lot from Eric even if I agree with Isabel.

Yeah. Wow. It's good to hear some coherent, sensible arguments from a McCain supporter (if you could call Eric that). Usually all you get from those guys after an Obama speech is " :rolleyes: , liberal.." (on a side note, fuck Ben Stein. What a piece of shit) The learning has been tremendous in here. Maybe it's my own fault that I get most of my political education from the news instead of doing my own research, but I feel a little bit more enlightened now, so thanks to all for arguing and staying classy about it.

If some my pals or homeless piece of shit shot your mother, I'm sure you'd care :loco:

Right, because a my pals is going to be the one to shoot someones mother. You live in sheltered Canada, you don't know what you're talking about.

I mean gun control is important any way you look at it, no one is trying to take your guns, just put rules in place that keep them out of the hands of assholes and weak minded people who would use them for harm.

If we're still talking about my pals they don't have licenses for their guns.

Just because you're not getting any sex doesn't mean that people who are should have to suffer. Some people can't afford birth control, does that mean they can't have sex?

Yes!

Backgrounds checks do NOT keep guns from people who shouldn't have them, sir. The people in question have said as much.

Very true sir, it doesn't keep guns from 100% of people but it does help in some small way, which potentially saves lives which is enough for me.

Right, because a my pals is going to be the one to shoot someones mother. You live in sheltered Canada, you don't know what you're talking about.
White, black, asian... whatever. We're all capable of senseless crime. I was just saying. And yes, Canada is so sheltered we don't have any homicides (actually in Toronto, our biggest city, there's a HUGE rash of gun-related murders and guess who the perpetrators are 80% of the time :eek:!)....

If we're still talking about my pals they don't have licenses for their guns.
Not talking about 'my pals'...

Another virgin... dude ok... for example:

First off all the world isn't perfect. 13-14 year olds (Let's just say TEENS) are going to have sex. They will do it behind their parents back. At 13, you don't have any money, so you can't really afford a box of condoms. Nor do they have the maturity to go into the store and buy some, or even the concept of responsibility to stop during an intimate encounter with all their hormones and go down to the drug store. By having education and resources available to them it can help prevent these kinds of things like unplanned pregnancies and contracting an STD from happening.

And regardless of age, the bottom line is there are poor, stupid, slutty people in this world... they are the ones with 4 kids and 3 STDs at age 25, maybe if we gave them free birth control then this wouldn't exist (or at least be as prevalent).

What do you think costs taxpayers more money - clinics that provide birth control, or welfare for unwanted children? Give me a fucking break.

And yes, Iraq is still an issue. McCain wants to keep troops there until we "establish a stable, prosperous, and democratic state in Iraq" (quote from johnmccain.com). This is a part of the world where killing a woman who's been raped is standard, acceptable practice. They aren't ready for democracy.

What do you think costs taxpayers more money - clinics that provide birth control, or welfare for unwanted children? Give me a fucking break.
Is there an echo in here? :p

And yes, Iraq is still an issue. McCain wants to keep troops there until we "establish a stable, prosperous, and democratic state in Iraq" (quote from johnmccain.com). This is a part of the world where killing a woman who's been raped is standard, acceptable practice. They aren't ready for democracy.
Exactly, best you could hope for by forcing 'freedom' upon them, is 10-25 years (during which time it's likely there'd be an ongoing civil war) of the established government ruling the country before it's taken over by the crazy fucking militants once again (And thereby wasting the hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars that would have been funneled into the country by the US to try and keep the preferred administration in power).

Read a history textbook for fuck sakes.

doesnt planned parenthood give free condoms away?

condom=/=birth control... I mean the pill is more effective and practical. Condoms are good because they stop STDs too but a lot of people don't like to use them because if doesn't feel as good or they're too drunk to care, or whatever. I'd rather two idiot people get herpes from not using a condom than have a kid who will grow up without a proper life.