Official Deadwing Appreciation Thread

I love the lyrics to so called friend, and as Ive said before wilsons bsides are better than most bands asides.

Still waiting for DW to be shipped, i think i got sucked in with this special edition.

the more i listen to deadwing, the more its growing on me. arriving somewhere but not here, deadwing, and lazarus are awesome. the whole cd has a very nice atmosphere. that said, i cant say i like it better than in absentia..although the aforementioned three songs are better than some on in absentia...in absentia had a different atmosphere...like creator had a mastertape and wedding nails were very up front jams...love em.

i want to get the lightbulb sun SE...can i not buy it online? its not available on amazon except used, and i'd like to get it new...i guess there might be other sites that sell it but i usually just use amazon for all my purchases... i really hope they rerelease stupid dream...

check out my PT mix:

fadeaway
even less
open mind
trains
hatesong
shesmovedon
lazarus
stranger by the minute
synesthesia
heart attack in a layby
lips of ashes
piano lessons

im pretty much a new PT fan, i only have their latest 2 cd's, but im looking to get there old stuff, and those are some of my favorite songs that ive DLed.^

That's not a show, it's from As Good As It Gets. Jack Nicholson can deliver lines so well. :)

Just got it, haven't listened enough to make a real decision...but like what I've heard so far. Probably will grow nicely...got it's work cut out to be better than "In Absentia" IMO.

Seth