Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: fly.. we have a rather playful picture of what we could do with flying.. i would like to keep it that way. it's unlikely to happen, but however, that's what i would like. being able to fantasize for hours and hours about the possibillities of flying, instead of being forced to realize them due to military advances, i guess thats the harsh reality. may i also remind you, of alan turing. the worlds first homosexual computer-scientist? possibly yes.

A: Very good question. Eternity.

Q: Which band(s) are some your favorite from Ony:rofl:ragon98's sig?

A: In some sense, yes.

Q: What about you?

A: It's definately metal but If I were to describe the sound I wouldn't say extreme unless to say extremely emotional and melodic. I think Extreme as like Grincore and hardcore bands.

Q: You're given the chance to actually see a real Dragon. You have no idea if its going to be hostile or not and you're not likely to be able to protect yourself if things get rough. Would you risk you're life to see the Dragon in all its mythological glory?

yeah, i like it. even though it's rotten milk.

do you think of shagging while eating a banana or fueling your car?

A: The joke/riddle: "Why does the chicken cross the road?"

Q: What was something funny you witnessed recently?

q: one of my co-workers walked by me earlier. shelly was talking to me via aim, with her screen name, which incorporates 'shelly' into it. he stops, looks at the conversation, turns and say "oh, is that shelly?". I just looked at him and said "no." he paused, looked back at the screen (for a good 5 seconds), then looked embarassed and said "oh... right." and then walked away.

a: same, cause mine was lame

~kov.

While I was in Vegas, one of the people I was staying with said, "Lets have a pillow fight," as soon as the words left her mouth I threw a pillow that hit her in the face and knocked her off the bed in a comical fashion :D.

Do you work out?

A: yes, but only at home (100 sit-ups per day) or walking outside.

Q: Is 6 handbags/purses a lot for one person to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.