Official: Ticket Scalping Post

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This is the post for you to offer up those tickets because you cannot attend for whatever reason. I am a firm believer in the free market law of supply & demand. I'm also a firm believer in the free market law of take what you can get.

However, Gold Badge re-sales are officially stopped on Monday morning at 1000pm EST. No exceptions.

One of the guests that was supposed to go, can no longer go. He has tickets for Friday and Saturday he needs to get rid of, please pm me if you want them.

Update, got a ticket for Saturday. I would be interested in getting one for Friday night, however I'll be able to only make the last two acts, so I'll be interested in a discounted rate.
========================
Anybody selling?

PM me, please.

I love how people are selling gold badges after I spent 120 on a ticket. That's just awesome.

A lot of that I think has to do with people supporting the fest and wanting Glenn to get his sellout before selling their stuff. I know that's why I haven't thought about selling anything until now. Though I probably won't sell the gold badge.

I've seen a couple people getting rid of their tickets on other forums. It's been happening, just not necessarily here.

Correct. I have had the same policy in place for 10 years now. It hurts me directly every time a ticket/badge is re-sold before the show is sold-out. I need every sale I can get to continue this thing.

Just out of curiosity, how does a gold badge sale work? I purchased one but won't be making it down this year, so I can't be picking one up. Can I just email you if I sell it off with a new name?

Due to a family medical emergency, I will not be able to attend. Willing to part with 2 Gold Badge tix for $175 cash for both. Value is $240. Please send email to jeffharold@bellsouth.net if interested.