Official: Ticket Scalping Post

yeah, I know, I know. I've had this for a while and everything is set up for it.

I have a standard ticket for both nights, if you're interested, let me know. as above post, email, pm, call or text.

So long story short, I got married - my wife and I are expecting and we won't be able to make it up for the festival due to work scheduling issues and what not so we need to sell her friday/saturday night ticket asap. Please PM me here so we can talk about the price...We need to get it sold ASAP.

EDIT EDIT

SOLD

Does anyone read recent posts before making a new one?
Not saying you didn't Fates. Maybe a deal couldn't be made, but the frequency of these types of back to back posts makes me curious.

LOL............No, I did see it and had actually received an email from said poster prior to his/her post but I guess they didn't like my price.

I liked the guy on page one that was looking for tickets on minute and two posts later was selling tickets.

I am just trying to break even on mine. I would love to go but things are lean right now and I don't really need to be spending hotel money and such.

LOL............No, I did see it and had actually received an email from said poster prior to his/her post but I guess they didn't like my price.

I liked the guy on page one that was looking for tickets on minute and two posts later was selling tickets.

I am just trying to break even on mine. I would love to go but things are lean right now and I don't really need to be spending hotel money and such.

He actually emailed me for mine AFTER posting that he was selling tickets.

Still have two Friday tickets for sale; I'd prefer to sell them both together but can do individually.

Sadly I have to enter this thread... I'm definately still there, but my friend had to cancel due to work.

I've got a regular Friday/Saturday ticket for sale...plus split hotel room cost if interested at the Marriott Courtyard on Techwood Ave...walkable to venue. (Prefer to sell the tickets together, but the hotel space is optional.)

Email me at cphine@hotmail.com with "ProgPowerUSA" in the subject heading and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.

~Christian

SOLD

friday and saturday night combo still up for grab asking 120 paid 140 after all the convenience charges and what not. Thought i had them sold but the guy ended up backing out on me for whatever reason. :erk: Will overnight the tickets to you if I have to. PM me on here AND e-mail me Patrick_Hoyt (at) yahoo (dot) com. preferred payment through paypal or money order - no personal checks.

EDIT
SOLD

My two friends jumped ship on me... got two gold badges for sale. I'm so glad the fest sold out so that I can try to pass these along. I'd like $100 OBO, each. PM me, or email (legions and hordes at gmail dot com). No spaces, obviously.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a heads up if anyone needs a 2-day pass that I have one available. I have a family emergency that is preventing me from attending so I want to get these sold as soon as possible. We can work out reasonable overnight shipping.

I would say best offer but at this point I'll just sell at face value to make sure at least someone enjoys the show for me.

email: coldfirewoman@gmail.com

cheers