Official: Ticket Scalping Post

I have 2 main event tickets for sale. I live in California and will unfortunately not be able to attend. Any one need a ticket?:kickass:

Probably a longshot, but I guess it's worth asking...
Anyone want to let a Friday ticket go for really cheap? Like $25 cheap?

School's been rough this semester and didn't get as much financial aid, books are more expensive, etc. That's really all I can afford. Would hate to miss PP for the first time since VI.

Hey, ya'll!
My cousin bailed on me coughbastardcough so I have an extra. (No worries- I got his friends to come with me...HAHAHA!)

I've got one Friday ticket and one Saturday ticket for sale. I'd love to sell them as a set. I'd like $100 for 'em. Just one caveat- If you buy these you'll be stuck sitting next to me! :p Though not the whole two nights...I have a certain vendor to harass and signing tables to visit! :)

*EDIT* Sold!

Hey, ya'll!
My cousin bailed on me coughbastardcough so I have an extra. (No worries- I got his friends to come with me...HAHAHA!)

I've got one Friday ticket and one Saturday ticket for sale. I'd love to sell them as a set. I'd like $100 for 'em. Just one caveat- If you buy these you'll be stuck sitting next to me! :p Though not the whole two nights...I have a certain vendor to harass and signing tables to visit! :)

*EDIT* Sold!

Is it assigned seating this year? :err:

"I am a firm believer in the free market law of supply & demand."

Yea, I always admire the smart people in this world that understand that simple little economic principle.

I am a local ticket broker and the only one that seems to be doing any marketing for this event.

If anyone needs help selling their extra tickets we can sell them for you on consignment.

If you need tickets we have Friday and Saturday for a little over face value (you have to call and mention this post - I can do a better price than on my web site) and will remind everyone you can still get Wednesday and Thursday from the box office.

Call me from 10am to 9pm, 404-843-1344.

Carl White
WebTickets.com

Due to a family medical emergency, we will be unable to attend this year 8{
I have 3 gold badges for sale ~ $120 each OBO. PayPal or Money Order only.
E-mail me at doncrispino@gmail.com with ProgPower in the Subject Header.
Will respond ASAP.

hello,

saturday ticket for sale. 727-488-9147. im at the artmore.

$35.

Thank you. Erik.

I can't attend the show, so I have 2 tickets for sale. I have a friend still going, so the tickets can be payed for/picked up on Friday at the show. PM me if interested. Thanks

I still have 2 tickets for BOTH Friday and Saturday, rather sell together
but will part them if needed at this point, Looking for 150 for 1 for both days
or $275 for both for both days.

facebook me at www.facebook.com/lancekingvox
or PM me here. Sorry not posting my cel number here, but will give it to you if you send me a personal message on either of these other options.

Last minute dropout! I have a normal ticket for friday and saturday. I won't be able to respond to any threads or emails, because I'll be on the road, but if you need an extra ticket, call me and we can meet up in person to sell the ticket for cash once I get there (I won't be there until around 4 or 5pm today).
(803)508 1589

Long story short, hubby caught a stomach flu at work and we're basically f*cked for the concert. I'm so, SO pissed off right now.

I have 2 friday tickets for sale. I got the print it yourself option, and I can accept paypal for the tickets and give you my login. If you have access to a printer, you can get the tickets. Email me at animenadie (at) yahoo (dot) com with our offer.

At this point, anything is better than nothing.