Official "What did you do today?" Thread

yes well, today I woke up went to uni, had one course from 8 to 9, submitted my synthesis on learning disabilities, came back home, slept, woke up, went for a ride with me bro, came back, computer, computer, and here I am still on computer.

Wake, Work,made a nice seared tuna salad, turned the stereo on(Death-ITP),
dishes,laundry, webbing.
Really a forgetfull day all around.
You ought to call this thread, "What you did today and actually wished you
did today" Thread!

First, I woke up. :Smug:

Well, I went to school (Japanese class), then stopped in at work to find out what's going on since I'm on disability until Monday (car crash). Came home, started drinking and studied trigonometry (Law of Sines is enough to make me drink...or was it the pain in my ribs and I'm out of Vicodin?).

Gonna watch a movie now. Later! :D

woke up, went on the computer, cammed with some really hot chick, had a shower, cammed with the hot chick again, made pizza, ate pizza, watched TV, listen to some tunes, went out for a couple hours just to watch my freind play video games, went home, and now eating mroe pizza and typing this, and now i'm going to prees the submit button \m/

Woke up, sat on poota, talked with (s)Pike and others, went out to shops, had lunch (a crap kebab that spilt sauce on me), bought new skate shoes and DVDs for burning, came back to friend's place, started drinking, tried to watch a serious anime but couldn't concentrate, so am now watching Best Of Bottom :D

Let's see:
  • Got woken up by my roommates kid;
  • Studied some trigonometry;
  • Studied some Japanese;
  • Stopped in at work to pick up my paycheck and found out that I had to do a random drug screen (I'm sure the lab is going to love finding the Vicodin and Soma in my system...prescribed, of course.:) )
  • Did the urine test and then went to the local Highway Patrol office to get the accident report for the crash that I was involved in 2 weeks ago (not much fun being rear-ended by someone who has fallen asleep at the wheel at 65 mph);
  • Returned to work to deliver the report;
  • Had lunch at the local Japanese place by my work; one of the employees there thought it amusing that I was studying my Japanese at the time;
  • Stopped at the local grocer for food, beer;
  • Went to the local record store, got the new Primus DVD and an old Jaco Pastorius CD;
  • Went home grabbed my bass for tonight's show;
  • Performed with band, stopped at local bar for food/drink;
  • Came home, drinking a beer, watching Primus DVD; typing on computer.
:Spin:

Got up, picked my brother up from school. Bought MGS3. Played it for 10 hours. Watched the Suikoden movie. Headed to the computer. Listening to Dragonforce and Dream Evil now \m/_(>.<)_\m/

Woke up.. ate yogurt.... went meandering with friends.. played drums.. ate.. played drums.. listened to music.. played drums. Got some new drusm sticks and some more sheet music.. played some drums... got onto the forum... thats it so far

Woke up. Went to school. Had a test. Got in a small fight. Flirted with girls. went home. Listened to music. Went on computer. I will eat then go back to computer then go to bed. Same routine almost everyday...

hey, nice thread :)

Hmm.. my day? Good question .. and I think I could need a good advice from someone ..
Today was the end of one of the greatest weeks every.. I was in Germany and it was just amazing .. (for details please PM :p )
But the thing is .. Now I'm back at home .. and damn, I really try but I can't be happy .. I can't just sit here with a good mood and think "Damn, this week was so great" .. I just sit here, feel bad and think "No, why is it over?" ..
Why can't I be happy about my week instead of missing it? :erk:

This day started out at 5:30 am yesterday morning the 22nd.
Got up went to work. Came home and my son calls
saying they are having the baby. I take a bath and
head to the Hospital. Sit in the waiting room till 3 this morning
and came home, got ready for work again, went back to the hospital
and just now am back home at 9:21 pm the 23rd.
I will sleep now.
Oh by the way , my grandson is 17 inches long, 7.2 lbs and loves
Mastodon and Opeth!~His birthday is today!
Now, sleep beckons.