Official "What did you do today?" Thread

Cooked spaghetti, took a nap, went to the bank, went to Best Buy, had some free cheese and creme soda at The Whole Food grocery store, then helped someone out on UM. Feeling great.

was drinking a lot last night with some friends in my room.... i wake up, fucking hangover, go to the sink that is just in front of the bed, to drink some water, i step on a fuckin broken and empty bottle, cuted my foot a bit, not that much, then im going out of my room, i cant unlock the fucking door, i had to jump out of the window with a bleeding foot, walk all the way around, get some tools, i get a bike so i can step on it and jump on the window, and i fall down, annother try, successfull!! i get in, i fix the door, i go and put bandages on my foot, and im fucking hungry, i go to the kantine to eat, its fucking closes, and now im here...great day till now.

woke early (for me), went to gym with friend, did my best not to embarrass myself, hung out by the pool, walked around the mall, bought a jacket, came home, napped. now my ass is sore but it's alright, i have some tea :)

did alot of christmas shoping saw some relatives had lunch with the (the food was goodo but it wasn;'t that fun :p ) Uhm and thats pretty much it :)

Got up early,shit it's the last day of the year today.
That means doiing shopping for food,drinks and of course FIREWORK :shedevil:
From Holland wish everybody a HAPPY NEWYEAR.