The Official Food Thread

Getting ready for the game tonight, got three pounds of wings dry rubbed (half with garlic Parmesan, half with crushed Thai chili and garlic...i.e. pain)

Gonna throw them in the oven to avoid frying all night. Frying cheese sticks and onion rings though. Might post pictures for the hell of it.

Reactions: SWAT
Getting ready for the game tonight, got three pounds of wings dry rubbed (half with garlic Parmesan, half with crushed Thai chili and garlic...i.e. pain)

Gonna throw them in the oven to avoid frying all night. Frying cheese sticks and onion rings though. Might post pictures for the hell of it.

If you took pics, post'em!

Ya like the look of that Onder? I tell ya what old fella it tasted fucking good, it took a few more hours to defrost the cunt than what I thought and fuck it went down good.

Reactions: SWAT
So I made Spaghetti Gorgonzola again only I added shrimp, this really isn't worthy of posting, but I'm drunk and this tasted fucking amazing!

87ORigZ.jpg

I made some super-spicy garam masala chicken curry tonight. I mixed some apples and raisins with in as well and it was a flavor explosion.

Early on:

The finished product:

The color is dramatically different between the two photos because I added the garam masala during the last 15 minutes of it cooking and the seasoning drastically changes the color of the curry.

I made some super-spicy garam masala chicken curry tonight. I mixed some apples and raisins with in as well and it was a flavor explosion.

Early on:

The finished product:

The color is dramatically different between the two photos because I added the garam masala during the last 15 minutes of it cooking and the seasoning drastically changes the color of the curry.

Curry is awesome.

Early on:

The finished product:

I've never had curry before, I need to try some soon.

I was going to say this looks good, but that would be looking at the first picture, the second looks like.. eh.. well you know. :poo:

That was me... fuck when was it.. Friday? I went to my best friends house who's this bomb ass cook, and I'm always inspired to make the most fattening diarrhea inducing shit with her. We made garlic bread with philly cheese steaks, and meatball heros. I ate so damn much that I didn't eat much yesterday. I gotta post a picture. That food was amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 10
I made sauteed asparagus with longaniza sausage last night. First time I've had a 2 ingredient dish turn out so delicious.

So this morning I made sauteed potatoes, onions, carrots and more longaniza. The key is basically overcooking all the veg first before adding the sausage, gets em all sweet and smokey. Also longaniza is basically the sausage of the gods.