The Official Food Thread

seriously, this thread is like a safe haven and instantly puts me in a good mood. <3 armenian food looks soooo good. jeez. I'm jealous TB!

this is hands down the best meal i had all summer.
image_zpsfvblomqv.jpg

some pizza i made recently. chicken sausages and garlic dough. put different types of cheeses too. pepper jack, parmesan and mozz

319f15dc-9b66-4331-8c28-84b268dc7618_zpsxwbycpll.jpg

and this was&#8230; shit monday? I forgot, but my friend came over and we made a curry chicken stew (with a lot of hot sauce) out of a whole chicken. First off, i didn't realize how hard it was to debone a whole chicken. it felt so weird and realized i haven't dealt with like whole meat like that in awhile (spoiled boneless shit). she was freaking out too. luckily my aunt is desensitized and deboned it for us.

image_zpsraxusccu.jpg

edit: that picture doesn't look very appetizing but it was delicious!

Reactions: SWAT
I can make you a grilled spam and cheese and cold malt liquor.

Sounds more like something Yoda would be into tho.

Can't be arsed to find the food thread but I just fried some burgers and bacon and then some jalapeños in the bacon grease and topped the burgers with cream cheese. Jesus fucking Christ it was amazing.

Can't be arsed to find the food thread but I just fried some burgers and bacon and then some jalapeños in the bacon grease and topped the burgers with cream cheese. Jesus fucking Christ it was amazing.

See my post a few pages back, I made this burger only didn't fry the jalapenos in bacon grease. It's an amazing burger, you should have taken a couple pictures.