The Official Food Thread

Blue Cheese Dressing, Iceberg Lettuce, Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Avocado, Hard Boiled Eggs, Bacon, Shredded Cheese, little extra Cracked Black Pepper and some Chicken.

eOxiJfT.jpg

Chicken Kabobs

Recipe for 1 serving:

Marinate 1 chicken breast cut into cubes in a Teriyaki sauce for 6 hours or overnight. Use 1 Green Pepper, and half an onion cut into quarters. Oven bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees, flip at the 20 minute mark, and apply rest of marinade, then cook for the remaining 20 minutes.

hWpYC3I.jpg

l7xTDSR.jpg

Classic Macaroni Salad

1 pound (4 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked in well-salted water

For the dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Mix all that together then start with the vegetables

1/2 cup green onions, use white and light parts
1 cup finely diced celery
3/4 cup diced yellow or red bell pepper
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/2 cup grated carrot

Combine the dressing and vegetables. Let it sit for about an hour in the fridge covered.

3RSZte1.jpg

Boil some pasta and let it come to room temperature this is important so the mayo in the dressing doesn't turn to oil.

KfW58d6.jpg

Mix everything together, let sit for a few hours in the fridge or for best results overnight, then add just a little bit more mayo when you take it out of the fridge, it will look a little dry when your first pull it out, which is perfectly fine.

zUMkvTw.jpg

And your done.

6sSE9fl.jpg

I'm shit at cooking, but the goddamn George Foreman grill makes my life so much easier. Tried cooking the breakfast sausage in the frying pan and realized it was a million times easier and much faster on the Foreman grill.

Did some quesadillas over the weekend, and they came out great.

Feel like it's an essential $25 purchase for lazy people like me.