The Official Food Thread

Ham salad sandwiches are the shit

I'm always looking for lunch ideas, I bought a 6 pack of deviled ham spread, going to give this a try this week for lunch. Never had the stuff before, I've heard that the out of the can stuff I got isn't so good, but I wanted to try that first, then I'll try making it myself and see the difference.

Steak, bell peppers, onion and swiss cheese. I wouldn't call this a philly cheese steak, but it does/did taste damn good.

Q3b1zdk.jpg

EDIJIO8.jpg

Sucks my pizza stone split apart in the oven, I was baking a pizza then I opened up my stove and there it is split in two. I loved this thing, really made pizza so much better, now I'm not sure if I should get one if they can't handle heat very well.

I've only had this thing for a couple of months bought it at bed bath and beyond, I thought they sold good quality stuff there...

EDIJIO8.jpg

Sucks my pizza stone split apart in the oven, I was baking a pizza then I opened up my stove and there it is split in two. I loved this thing, really made pizza so much better, now I'm not sure if I should get one if they can't handle heat very well.

I've only had this thing for a couple of months bought it at bed bath and beyond, I thought they sold good quality stuff there...

You didn't put it into an already hot oven, did you?

Cooking a great fucking chicken soup. Some carrot, celery and parsley root, some onion, garlic, some underutilized herbs, fuck yeah. Some noodles.