oh fuck no, Fuck no, FUCK No TWILIGHT CORE

^^^

To who said, "The metal scene"...
Can this shit even be considered metal, I mean it's "heavier" than pop lol, but this is NOT fucking metal by any standards :S

gay-vampire-1.jpg

@Melb

dude what you are saying is totally right, and you, me, and many others in this board can understand it.

but try to tell that to a 15 year old kid, starts getting into metal.

I had Iron Maiden,Metallica,Slayer...blablabla.... as my ''heroes'' when i started listening to music.

And now?

Its all about core shit.That's whats getting hyped by the media, and that's what ''metal'' is to them today.

@Melb

dude what you are saying is totally right, and you, me, and many others in this board can understand it.

I had Iron Maiden,Metallica,Slayer...blablabla.... as my ''heroes'' when i started listening to music.

And now?

Its all about core shit.That's whats getting hyped by the media, and that's what ''metal'' is to them today.

In that case... we are all fcked lol!

this has nothing to do with metalcore because there is no hardcore in it!!!!

I dont care less for music like that.

Chick is hot!!!!

Twilight sucks, NIKE twilights rock!!!

True blood is awsome

@Melb

And now?

I got into metal by myself at about 9 years old (which sets us back to 2003) listening to cheesy power metal alongside with Iron Maiden, Manowar and Priest. (Not Slipknot, Korn and Disturbed, though I must say I liked Linkin Park a lot at one time) Then as the years passed, I started listening to Death, Wintersun and COB, evolving in my musical tastes of today.

What I mean by this is : any 15 year old guy thinks Twilight is gay, and a lot of them will get bored listening to Slipknot, Disturbed or other MTV-nu metal. Same goes for the -core stuff.

This is a pretty good example : in my friend's car, he played some COB, then some All That Remains, then some Killswitch Engage and then some Death. Liking -core music doesn't make you someone close-minded, and as long as the kids liking that kinda stuff know there are other genres of metal, they'll probably end up loving them in the end.

A true music fan will go beyond the media and check his own shit.

Dude i totally agree with your last sentence.

For my defence, i consider my self really open minded music wise.

I listen from Slipknot to Testament, from Death to Gamma Ray.
I even like bands like Massive Attack, Prodigy, Pearl Jam, Nirvana.....

I listen to whatever is rocking my balls.I don't care what magazines and TV and radio are advertising.

BUT... there is core like Heaven Shall Burn, and there is core like the guys in the OPs video.I think there is a big difference between the two.

As for the 15 year olds, not every one is like you or me when we were 15.

Proof is that 70% give or take of twilight fans are under age and the rest are fat,ugly chicks, nobody shags and that constantly masturbate to Robert Pattinsons poster.

Almost same thing goes with some awe-full core bands with bad music.Its the current trent and thats the way it goes.
Same thing happened a couple of years back with emo-kids.

Hell... same thing happened when Slipknot started to become famous, and only after they changed (a bit) their style and music, they gained everybody's respect.

Of course , there are always exceptions to this ''rule'' :cool: