oh fuck no, Fuck no, FUCK No TWILIGHT CORE

Y'know when I turned 15 or so I started to really question my musical tendencies like Limp Bizkit, Korn etc. which I was listening to at the time. In retrospect, almost 10 years later, I realize that I could have routinely taken it in the ass every day at noon from the entire football team and still be less gay than the current teen music scene.

When we die, all we leave are the few true achievements we managed in our lifetime. Most achieve nothing of note, some achieve great things, and others expose the world to this...

It doesn't sound any different to me then the other stuff I've been hearing recently, doesn't make it any less SHIT though.

ve-400-gdp-1710.jpg

It's like all this shit is just a big joke and at the end everyone just laughs and laughs.....

I'm usually not the one to judge a band by their looks (hell, I even like Immortal), but these kids just look fucking retarded. Seriously. Do the teenage girls really think that's hot? They look like a bunch of lonely, bitter D&D wankers with hairdye and eyeliner. Jesus, just look at the dude on the left. And five dudes next to him.

What the fuck.

I must say... They all look like they need a swift kick to the chops... I mean fuck... That shit is horrible! WHO SIGNS THESE BANDS :S?

Bass and drums sound good to me but the bass is off time in a few places mostly in the first half.
Guitar tones are completely wrong for the mix though.

Agreed. It's not the first time I hear out of time bass. I wonder if the engineers quantize the drums and forget to line up the bass. Or I guess they just suck ass and the producer was taking a smoke break during those parts.
Drums sound good, guitars sound like shit.

~*lil mama or shorty*~ probably cut her wrists on a daily basis and eat a lot of cheese cake.
Tara is obviously a tranny.
Just Regina must be 11 year old.
Miss nightmare looks like a psycho bitch who likes to torture a group of submissive ugly classmates.
Salina is probably the virgin daughter of a pastor of some obscure rigorist church.
I bet Cold Hard Bitch Photography is a meth addict and mother of two or three and she must be about 47.
...etc..
:p