Old black/death albums that are must haves?

Asphyx is a holland death metal band who released their first death metal album on major US label and are one of the most early death metal bands outside of the US.

How is the band not 'classic'.

Who? I've never heard of them. Which automatically means they're not classic, as I know every good band ever. :cry:

I bet Krisiun wish they were as good as Asphyx.

Who? I've never heard of them. Which automatically means they're not classic, as I know every good band ever. :cry:

I bet Krisiun wish they were as good as Asphyx.

you're acting like an idiot. Cody is right, Euro death metal > US death metal.

Well, big fucking deal. So 20 or 30 people in the entire universe (or "the Underground" as you term it) think Asphyx are the best thing since Accept released "I'm A Rebel". That doesn't make them classic.

MA, Obituary, Deicide and Death are the best known yes, but they are also considered classic bands by the majority of death metal fans. The original poster was asking for classic album recommendations - naming some band only you and your uncle's budgie ever heard of isn't much help.

And when I want to stop making ignorant posts I'll stop coming in here. :loco: This place is my outlet for ignorance and stupidity. I love it when people like you bite.
I don't understand how does exposing him to slightly less obvious classic records is bad but you've already gotten it figured out, in advance. There is no sense reasoning with you. Have a good day, dude.
Oh, but if you're still curious about some of those albums,just venture outside and if there is a big metal retail joint somewhere in the vicinity of your fortress of arrogance, you'll be surprised to discover that the reissues of albums like The Rack and North from Here are comfortably seated next to the likes of Legion and Cause of Death. Underground? Sure. But easily obtainable too thanks to the rising interest in them of people unlike you.

I don't understand how does exposing him to slightly less obvious classic records is bad but you've already gotten it figured out, in advance. There is no sense reasoning with you. Have a good day, dude.
Oh, but if you're still curious about some of those albums,just venture outside and if there is a big metal retail joint somewhere in the vicinity of your fortress of arrogance, you'll be surprised to discover that the reissues of albums like The Rack and North from Here are comfortably seated next to the likes of Legion and Cause of Death. Underground? Sure. But easily obtainable too thanks to the rising interest in them of people unlike you.

Great post.

I notice lately people are really starting to appreciate the good death metal albums also just it being alittle late and things are being reissued because people now are really starting to figure out what truthfully are the best death metal albums and something being classic or not and good music really has nothing to do with how many of the albums were pressed and how many people bought it. Death Metal albums years ago pressed 1000 times are generally much better than most of the best selling death metal albums especially from the US and people actually know this.

Great post.

I notice lately people are really starting to appreciate the good death metal albums

Well I
notice you and Dark Bliss are either a) the same person or b) gay lovers. You seem to sycophantically agree with whatever the other is saying all the time, or maybe it's just you that does that.

BTW does Profanity never come in here any more? I feel like I'm turning into him. Thanks for the information.

Well I
notice you and Dark Bliss are either a) the same person or b) gay lovers. You seem to sycophantically agree with whatever the other is saying all the time, or maybe it's just you that does that.

We're just big fans of European old school death metal, as do many other people on this board,actually. The others just don't talk about it as much.
No chains, no semen-stained dungeons or other perversities to appease your twisted mind. Disapointing,isn't it? Nah, I'm sure you'll get over it. Go pester Falco, if you're up for a word duel filled with subterranean homoerotic innuendos.

We're just big fans of European old school death metal, as do many other people on this board,actually. The others just don't talk about it as much.
No chains, no semen-stained dungeons or other perversities to appease your twisted mind. Disapointing,isn't it? Nah, I'm sure you'll get over it. Go pester Falco, if you're up for a word duel filled with subterranean homoerotic innuendos.

Ah, another pseudo intellectual trying to appear relaxed and disinterested. You missed an "s" in "dissapointing" there though my lad. Better get hold of a better dictionary to swallow. :lol:

And the only Falco I know is the guy that played for Brazil many years ago.
No idea why you brought homosexuality into the equation, I presume you enjoy that sort of thing and just had to impose it on everyone else. No thanks. Keep that to yourself, wee cock. :loco:

Well I
b) gay lovers.
Well?

haha, and byrne was right. I am quite the thundercunt. Especially when sleep-deprived.Meh, I should have known I'll tread into shit the moment I stooped to your level. This will not happen again
Well, what can I say? My "big words" syndrome? That's the linguist in me talking, not the pesudo-itellectual, as would be convenient for you to believe. Some of the allusions in my previous post are taken directly from Family Guy. And as you know, prseudo-intellectuals don't watch pop TV entertainment, as it disrupts their spiritual enlightenment, So stop reading into everything too much.:lol: .
And Falco is Scourge of God on this board He's much harder to miss than Asphyx.
I actually wanted to comment on that spelling rant of yours, but I have no idea how to do it without deteriorating this even further into petty bullshit.

a few things i havent seen mentioned (yes i realise im late):

At the Gates - TRITSIO, WFIKTBD
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Nachtfalke - Doomed to Die
The Chasm - Deathcult, Conjuration and Spell
Miasma - Changes

and what is with dodens homo-erotic signature?