Old School official Pic thread

Greeno said:
Welcome back and welcome the US. We need all of the metalheads we can get. :)

JonnyD said:
Hahahah No Shit .... Welcome to the States Abryl! :wave:

Thanks :D It's cool to be one of the few mexicans who come to this country LEGALLY ;)

Clammy said:
What is your boyfriend's screen name at the BCR board? Maybe I know him.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

His nick there (and here) is Iced In Flames :)

Abryl said:
Thanks :D It's cool to be one of the few mexicans who come to this country LEGALLY ;)

His nick there (and here) is Iced In Flames :)

Now that is fucking HILARIOUS!! I know him from 2 boards the B.C. Rich and the Moser Custom Shop Shredder... and he had a thread on the MCS board about going to Mexico to pick up his wife to be... that is SOOO fucking weird!! o_O

Talk about a small world!

My mind has been BLOWN!! :loco:

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Now that is fucking HILARIOUS!! I know him from 2 boards the B.C. Rich and the Moser Custom Shop Shredder... and he had a thread on the MCS board about going to Mexico to pick up his wife to be... that is SOOO fucking weird!! o_O

Talk about a small world!

My mind has been BLOWN!! :loco:

:lol: Sweet! Yeah we were just uploading the pics the other day, I didn't know you were on the MCS forum too. Cool! :kickass:

Abryl said:
:lol: Sweet! Yeah we were just uploading the pics the other day, I didn't know you were on the MCS forum too. Cool! :kickass:

Yup, I've been there since the beginning. I have a custom MCS Arachnid Ultra bass in the mill right now (in fact it's the first MCS Arachnid Ultra bass to be built, and the very first official MCS order ever placed!). I should (hopefully) be getting it in the next couple of months.

I saw some of those pics he linked to. Looks nice!

This is so freaky! Hehehe...

Cheers!

Hawk said:
school-1.jpg

Here I am teaching a few first graders :)

I was going back through this thread and it dawned on me, that you "look" like a school teacher during your work hours. It made me think to have one taken with my work uniform on (as much as I work, that's what I have on more often than not) and I probably look even more "different" than anyone else in my "professional garb as compared to my jeans and t-shirt with hair down.

Bryant

zeppelin said:
Bryant I only have a pelletgun said:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v334/zeppelinman/_8A_0766.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmm..... Ryker will protect me j/k. Ryker is one of my cats. He is actually the smallest one, but the toughest and the neighborhood bully. I don't think even the Rykster would last very long against THAT cat though.

Bryant

Alright finally one that proves why I can really be a headbanger :lol:

Rolando13.jpg