Old School official Pic thread

zeppelin
nice picture :)

But....WHO is that on your left :yow: :OMG: :loco: :lol:

No wait...left and right :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, Wicked Child :)

Is there a pic of zeppelin here. I can't see.
crap.gif

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha I will post more pix soon with all of my "real" axes. I can't help it though. I am not into firearms like pistols and rifles, but I love my fucking shotgun. I don't hunt (did a little in my teens) but I have maybe even fired some more exotic weapons than our marine here and I like nothing more than a twelve gauge pump. That gun is simply used for home defense though I can think of a couple of people I would like to use it on. :)

I only have a pelletgun, that and this motherfucker cat!. Choose your weapon.
_8A_0766.jpg

Clammy said:
Yeah, I'm one of the "Elders" there, hehehe... been on that forum since 1998. :devil:

Do you?

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ok, I'm back. Not that anyone missed me or anything ;) I just moved to the States, so I had been busy gettin everything ready and arranging immigration stuff. I'm very happy to be here and all set for my new (and soon married) life :D

Clammy, I saw your sig on a thread at the BC Rich forum so I wondered if that was you. I don't post there, but my boyfriend does :)

Abryl said:
Ok, I'm back. Not that anyone missed me or anything ;) I just moved to the States, so I had been busy gettin everything ready and arranging immigration stuff. I'm very happy to be here and all set for my new (and soon married) life :D

Clammy, I saw your sig on a thread at the BC Rich forum so I wondered if that was you. I don't post there, but my boyfriend does :)

Ah, of course we missed you! :p

What is your boyfriend's screen name at the BCR board? Maybe I know him.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Abryl said:

Welcome back and welcome the US. We need all of the metalheads we can get. :)

Abryl said:

Hahahah No Shit .... Welcome to the States Abryl! :wave:

Thanks! I could not see a link or a pic before. Just tried the link but it timed out.
crap.gif
That's happened before when I've tried to view other pics at Photobucket. Must be too busy at the moment. Will try it again. later.

Thanks again!