omg worst trip ever!

Jebus, Cara!

Please come back alive. It'd really have to suck to turn Chromie's basement into a Cara morgue.

Dead_Lioness said:
:tickled: :tickled:

Cara, on a serious note:
wtf you got shot at ???????????????????? in DC????
thats insane!!!!!
by whom????

and I'm so sorry to hear about the bad bus drive :(
I hate the grey hound busses if they're over 3 hours....
Glad you're home now though and that you're safe....
*hug*

The only time a busride is fun is if John Carey is on your bus singing TV show tunes like the flintstones. If you saw Planes, trains, and automobiles you know what I am talking about!:Spin:

Crap..that is officially the worst trip I've ever heard of :erk:
But at least you're ok! :wave:

And i'm sowwee about your little kitty

tattooedsean666 said:
The only time a busride is fun is if John Carey is on your bus singing TV show tunes like the flintstones. If you saw Planes, trains, and automobiles you know what I am talking about!:Spin:

That movie owns. ...always look in the sink before you wash your face. :loco:

tattooedsean666 said:

tattooedsean666-Did you mean John CANDY? :Spin:

john candy is indeed one hilarious mofo. unfortunately, like all brilliant chubby comideians, he liked to eat/party too much and his heart exploded out of his chest. why must all our funny fat men be taken away so early?

neal said:
john candy is indeed one hilarious mofo. unfortunately, like all brilliant chubby comideians, he liked to eat/party too much and his heart exploded out of his chest. why must all our funny fat men be taken away so early?

'Cause they like drugs almost as much as they like cake. Mmm, cake.