One Album Bands

It is because V.V.V.V.V is one of the major contributors in this forum. I admit that i discovered many great bands because of his posts and his mighty sticky thread above.

And I like Nasheim (2 persons), Tearstained, Summoning (2 Persons), Graveland and Bathory (if you would count them)...

Many great bands still

Why does everyone have to be a cocksucker if someone doesn't share the same opinion? I'm a douchebag because I don't like Mastodon, WNsScythe is a clueless newbie for not liking Burzum, and misfit is ignorant and stupid for differing opinions on multiple bands. Way to use logic guys.

Dodens Grav said:
Why does everyone have to be a cocksucker if someone doesn't share the same opinion? I'm a douchebag because I don't like Mastodon, WNsScythe is a clueless newbie for not liking Burzum, and misfit is ignorant and stupid for differing opinions on multiple bands. Way to use logic guys.

Yup he has a point alright... This is a forum, everyone has his own opinions like my opinion that Burzum owns him... not that I'm flaming him for not liking burzum at all.

Tearstained I must say is good Dodens...

Dodens Grav said:

WNxScythe and misfit were both insulted for the way they were acting, not for having different opinions. I honestly don't care what Scythe's opinion of Burzum is, in fact if you look closely that was the point of my post.

How the crap was I acting in a way that merited being insulted (not that I care that much since this IS the internet but it's still incredibly immature and annoying)

And Necro I know you don't give a crap about my opinion but I was posting that to show that yes, some people dont like Burzum (cause someone said they only liked 1 album)

Yes VVVVV is helpful in giving advice on finding good bands. So I take that comment on him back. Sorry dude.

But I dont retract the comment about Burzum, sorry thats just my tastes (note that I havent heard ALL their stuff anyways, but out of what I have heard, I havent liked at all)

WNxScythe said:
How the crap was I acting in a way that merited being insulted (not that I care that much since this IS the internet but it's still incredibly immature and annoying)

If you're going to assign people who contribute a hell of a lot more than you do bullshit roles like 'board troll' then what did you expect?

Which end of the broomstick? I imagine the brush end would scratch a bit, but the handle would sting more.

It amazes me that people who like Hvis Lyset Tar Oss don't also like Filosofem.

Necro Joe said:
WNxScythe and misfit were both insulted for the way they were acting, not for having different opinions. I honestly don't care what Scythe's opinion of Burzum is, in fact if you look closely that was the point of my post.

You are a gimp. Name one thing I said that I deserved to be insulted for? I hardly even retaliated, as I don't feel that I need to retaliate against a 15 y/o forum trolling twat who doesn't like my opinion, simply because the bands I like don't come from the most remote regions of Norway ....

Doden summarised everything else I need to say (pretty much)

Although I should note, not liking Burzum is totally understandable. To me, the majority of it is just boring. Even the album I do like, has one song (Tomhet) that is a totally weak track - something like 8mins of 'artistic' ambience

I just got the lone Poccolus album. I can certainly see many people on this forum liking this album. Pagan black metal from Lithuania. Very much worth your time if you Negura Bunget, Burzum, early Helheim, etc.