One Album Bands

misfit said:
You are a gimp. Name one thing I said that I deserved to be insulted for? I hardly even retaliated, as I don't feel that I need to retaliate against a 15 y/o forum trolling twat who doesn't like my opinion, simply because the bands I like don't come from the most remote regions of Norway ...

All I meant was that VVVVV got on your case for the way you expressed your opinion, not for what it was. I certainly didn't suggest you deserved it.

misfit said:
You are a gimp. Name one thing I said that I deserved to be insulted for? I hardly even retaliated, as I don't feel that I need to retaliate against a 15 y/o forum trolling twat who doesn't like my opinion, simply because the bands I like don't come from the most remote regions of Norway ....

Doden summarised everything else I need to say (pretty much)

Although I should note, not liking Burzum is totally understandable. To me, the majority of it is just boring. Even the album I do like, has one song (Tomhet) that is a totally weak track - something like 8mins of 'artistic' ambience
:worship:

Best band to release only one album - definitely Resurrection with 1992's "Embalmed Existence", which had Alex Marquez from Malevolent Creation on drums.

Best band with only one member - Sweden's When, a really obscure noise/pop/metal band with millions of instruments in every song and tons of weird shit and crazy programming. Or Vintersorg before he sold out and got members.

-Vince