One album to rule them all.....

Opeth-Blackwater Park
Into Eternity-Buried in Oblivion...

i find NOTHING wrong with either of these cds... NOTHING

IOfTheStorm said:
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime
my english are too poor to explain my choice
he who has seen Operation Livecrime, may understand.
and he who has ears too.
A drummer would not agree.
Great live show though! Excellent duet, one of the best I have been graced to know.

Larf03 said:
Invocator - Excursion Demise
Exodus - Tempo of the Damned
You must be kidding. So monotonous... not as bad as Vehemence. I think they purposely strive for monotony, following perverse acts of pig monogamy.

MICK: So what the hell do you like buddy? Every band has some inkling of monotony to their sound, no matter how hard you try and argue that...but, to each his own...

What bands are you into anyways? And why didn't you bother to fill out a profile?

P.S. Pig monogamy??? Dude, that really makes no sense...

M1ck J4990r said:
You must be kidding. So monotonous... not as bad as Vehemence. I think they purposely strive for monotony, following perverse acts of pig monogamy.

Go listen to delinger escape plan and fuck off ...
I mean... this thread is about what we think owns... If I like monotonous thrash albums then It's my fuckin' business but the fact is... Invocator and Exodus can write kickass song without relying on technical wankery ... Some bands on the other hand write fucked up shit with no structural coherence whatsoever and call it a song but i'm about as good as them when I'm wanking myself to sleep ...

Here's a thought... Bonded By Blood... Still a classic after nearly 20 years, undeniable influence... MASTERPIECE...

On the other hand... most of the progressive / technical albums that came out last years have already been outdone by younger, better musician...

nevermore, laaz rockit, sabbrabells, metallica, tankard, devin, watchtower, death, exciter
i occasionally dab into the realms of ayreon

Larf03 said:
Go listen to delinger escape plan and fuck off ...
I mean... this thread is about what we think owns... If I like monotonous thrash albums then It's my fuckin' business but the fact is... Invocator and Exodus can write kickass song without relying on technical wankery ... Some bands on the other hand write fucked up shit with no structural coherence whatsoever and call it a song but i'm about as good as them when I'm wanking myself to sleep ...

Here's a thought... Bonded By Blood... Still a classic after nearly 20 years, undeniable influence... MASTERPIECE...

On the other hand... most of the progressive / technical albums that came out last years have already been outdone by younger, better musician...

HAH!!!!
couldnt say it better myself Larf03!!!
and just because of that, im going to play Bonded By Blood and headbang.
ta ta

Agalloch- The Mantle (for the sole purpose of creating atmosphere and beautiful music)

and Arcturus- The Sham Mirrors (for the sole purpose of creating "sonic" music)

honorable mention would be "A Sceptic's Universe" by Spiral Architect...an album that I've had forever and it still makes me go, "what the FUCK are they playing?!"

Spiral Architect are gods/amazing/great/divine/blah/etc but they are just Watchtower "ripoffs" (music - ripoff-ing Watchtower is not bad at all of course) and the voice is a BUDDY LACKEY ripoff (great thing to ripoff this guy again)