Only METAL related Discussions

w0es

or gtfo
Aug 30, 2010
Iran
www.w0es.com
Yeah I know, Being serious is gay and stuff... But seriously there is no thread for this shit here! We can keep on spamming (<3) in other threads but in this thread we just talk about the music and share our thoughts, say something about our favorite bands, inform others from a kickass unknown band or write short reviews about albums, give score to the last album we listened to and do such things here :)

As the first question here, what was the last album you listened in full and what score you give it from 100?

Mine : Empyrium - Songs Of Moors And Misty Fields

This album is one of those rare albums which receive a full 100% score from me :)

For those interested in dark and folk music this is a must!

Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath

Score: 91/100

The only power metal band I listen to and truly like, so if you're like me and hate power metal, check this band out (if you haven't already of course). The vocals are friggin' EPIC!!! And there are some really catchy riffs that have been described as "Sonic the Hedgehog-like" by my non-metalhead friends! :rofl:

OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Waiting is over!!!!!

I think none of you guys know Amber Tears They had released just one album in 2006 and I heard it in 2007 and from that time I was waiting for their next album but there was no news about it!
And now I randomly checked their page in M-A and saw that they have released their second album days ago :O
I'm gonna download the album tonight and see if it was worth waiting this whole time or not.

One of the best tracks I ever heard in my life was from their first album titled as "Snow"

You guys should check their first album (only for the "Snow" track) or get raped by knife :)

Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath

Score: 91/100

The only power metal band I listen to and truly like, so if you're like me and hate power metal, check this band out (if you haven't already of course). The vocals are friggin' EPIC!!! And there are some really catchy riffs that have been described as "Sonic the Hedgehog-like" by my non-metalhead friends! :rofl:

Great album, but more like one of the greatest fucking power metal album of all time!

Stop listening to gay metal and put on some distortion.
nod.gif

This thread is pretty useless imho cause we already have a death metal thread where we talk about metal in general :)

I havent listened to so much metal but I still enjoy in

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bWW23oJWU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: