Only METAL related Discussions

I suggest you hear "Thy Light - Suici.De.pression" if you haven't heard it already. I know you'll love it

Not my cup of tea really :D Too much keyboards/pianos for depressive black metal.

When I think about depressive black metal I think about Abyssic Hate

Last edited by a moderator:
Fawk, I fakken like Abyssic Hate, and this image of him. It's like he cut himself with sword lol. What's your opinion about Trist? Zrcadleni Melancholie album is my fav from him.

^ I approve of this song. I'm not usually into a lot of the necro-black metal stuff because it tends to be incoherent but that I like

Fawk, I fakken like Abyssic Hate, and this image of him. It's like he cut himself with sword lol. What's your opinion about Trist? Zrcadleni Melancholie album is my fav from him.

Omg yes,thats a perfect album :D but its a bit weird cause once he keeps releasing a awesome album and after that a really bad one :)

Here is another awesome Abyssic Hate song

Last edited by a moderator:
New Burzum album will be released in less than 3 months!

Why is he in hurry? Seems he was active in prison and now he is just performing what he has made in his mind behind the bars.

Or it's because he needs money? :D

In the latest issue of Sweden Rock there is an interview with Belphegor and they complain that all chruches in Austria are made from stone so they cannot be burned down properly :D