opeth.com update

perhaps it's better in the future to keep news of releases quiet untill they are actually in the shelves ... it's idd like the Bloodbath DVD, probably a thing that will never be released. even if there are good reasons that are completely out of their hands (and for which we can only blame capitalism and music industry structure), than still it's not fair to get people so excited over something and then keep postponing it or cancelling it.

Black session said exactly what i was thinking. It sucks that they get ppl excited about something and then they change the date. And when the new date is on the hands, they change it again! And it's a HUGE different with "early 2008" and September 2008.. :mad:

Pff.. So fucking pissed right now. Luckily there is still something good going on, going to see PT on next saturday. :headbang:

Un-fucking-believable. This stinks of bureaucracy... This thing is looking more and more like a clusterfuck with every announcement. I'd really love to know what the delay could possibly be about. I'm very, very disappointed.

Clearly this is horrible, but they'll probably release their album before then anyway, so it shouldn't be that bad of a wait.

edit: I have a feeling many of us won't even care about the dvd by the time it gets released, though...

WoW WTF?!?!

I think it's safe to say that everyone was planning on buying both the DVD and album no matter when they came out.

This is retarded.

I Find these news rather good! I'll explain! this means that the dvd release wont delay the new album release, wich is more important for me. The reason why they do it is obvious i think. So more people will buy the Tapes cd.
Why do you care so much for the video? We already got the hot shit! which is music for the ears! Besides that, the new album is all the money now!

I Find these news rather good! I'll explain! this means that the dvd release wont delay the new album release, wich is more important for me. The reason why they do it is obvious i think. So more people will buy the Tapes cd.
Why do you care so much for the video? We already got the hot shit! which is music for the ears! Besides that, the new album is all the money now!

could u re-word this paragraph?

Yes the new album is more important. But at least for me it is the video that is "the hot shit", 'cause i love watching live-DVDs. Im quite tired of live-cds for some reason.

I Find these news rather good! I'll explain! A late RH tapes Video release means that the new album will be released asap, witch is more important for me.
The reason why they do it is obvious i think. So more people will buy the RH Tapes cd.
PS: Why do you care so much for the video of the RH tapes? We already got the best part of it! which is the music! Besides that, a new album is coming up. what could be more exciting?!

Just for this, I'm going to download the CD.

Oh wait, I already bought it.

But seriously, that sucks. :bah:

How typical, funny how lamentations was out on or about time but a band starts to get more notoriety and this is the kind of shit that happens, hope the new album is worth its salt, fucking record labels. : (