Opeth - "Death metal sound is over"

Oh please, why dont you just give up :rolleyes: Making fun of someone's english on the international forum is really retarded, and it makes you even more retarded. Im pretty careless how I spell as long as ppl get my message across plus english isnt my first language either. It's my third, actually. Are you gonna keep attacking me and try to express some sort of pseudo-superiority? :p

zomg its mai theerd lagnugae az wel bat stil i dont fell suprioer coze dats nawt rait bat I knowz u wil th0nk diz sentans vil bii greit 'n' unnorstandblae bikhaus itz in joor vei ofw wraitihn

Your English isn't half bad, that's not the point. It's when you resort to lame internjetzski that you, and your arguments, lose my respect.

On topic: the album is getting better with each listen. And that interview was pretty interesting, despite the annoying pauses in between the Q&A. Didn't know the Wilson/Akerstache album would come out next year, could be interesting, and could be snores. Never did like Porcupine Tree that much, or understand why Åkerfeldt idolizes Wilson.

That word was inserted to make sense to the ones who understand lolcopter language better than English. If you didn't understand that, tough luck.

The thing is I haven't seen Vitorias use any of the internetlanguage you speak of except fanboy or lol so your little flamewar here is fucking pathetic.

Yeah really, 'cause obviously you are no better.

The thing is I haven't seen Vitorias use any of the internetlanguage you speak of except fanboy or lol so your little flamewar here is fucking pathetic.

There was some more, bwahahaegoboohoo or some such, and the constant repetition of one word (guess which one) that displays a small vocabulary even within internet lingo doesn't exactly make things better.

Yeah really, 'cause obviously you are no better.

Obviously you are so used to reading and using that kind of language that you can't discern sarcasm. Like I said before, tough luck.

But when Vitorias and we use those words they are TOTALLY SERIOUS.
Get off your pedestal and stfu. <- Lingo was not sarcasm btw so now I guess you wont read my rofflecopterposts anymore.