50. *madrigal*
51. Metal Ages
52. Nuk3m
53. x_OPETH_x
54. Mind of Winter
55. ZeDzEdZeD
LVI. wwallinga
57. Man In Black

Sure, I'm in, if it means I might actually have something to read when I check this forum every morning. Good luck.

58. Hondo

a lot of you are failing to realize a very important aspect to my aproach here.

most of you, werent around for my first year and a half, of being on this forum...which i was a positive, contributing and active member in the forum, not the "troll" you people make me out to be. The only time in which my behavior was disruptive arguably, was when the priveleges were revoked, and the new strict rules kept the forum from having just about anything remotely interesting. Now if those of you who were sharp enough, realized that the threads that had an actual positive and interesting discussion, i contributed regular conversation to, without any antics involved.

once again, i understand everyones inhibitions, but i urge you, thats not my regular behavior, and certainly im not going to jeopardize the new system (assuming its allowed) by continuing that unecessary behavior.

i hope its crystal clear to everyone now, for i dont need any further assumptions or judgements on my part...for if this does follow through, it was me who made initiated the "fun" for everyone from this point on, so give me the benefit of the doubt here.

Id also like to point out, that even though i reamed fanboys often...which i apologize for...many of you regulars and old timers on here would often pull me apart for little or no reason as well (mot-, allwithinmymonster, dorian gray, etc)...which i dont think i really deserved just by expressing my opinion as well, so lets be fair about everything.

as what niel said, even if i did become a mod...theres no "clique" for me to even fit into, considering nobody on here even likes me...which by default makes my agenda my own...and by that, ive already said i have the band and the forum solely in mind anyway...but i guess everyone can see it how they want to.

thanks for reading, hypnos is dead...hes nine feet underground....so give the new kid on the block a shot. ;)

NineFeetUnderground said:
and yes it is...one of the best...and one of my absolute favorites.
I think the absolute thing about the song is that they manage to make a song that long and having it sound very much like one song but still never get boring.

#59 Staffan

Since they removed the off topicboard I've rarely been here at all.

Staffan said:
I think the absolute thing about the song is that they manage to make a song that long and having it sound very much like one song but still never get boring.

#59 Staffan

Since they removed the off topicboard I've rarely been here at all.

i agree...for basically being a 22 minute "jam out" its more cohesive than most things in the genre. i also love the overall vibe of the song...puts you in a mellow middle earth like place...at least it does to me.

Decadent said:
Hulk Hogan.

yeah i know i remembered his name change after i posted, but either way, he is a regular, and didn't see his name on the list, so when the 50th vote was nearing, i figured we could use his, if he felt for the matter at hand. didn't know if he saw the thread.

NineFeetUnderground said:
... once again, i understand everyones inhibitions, but i urge you, thats not my regular behavior... ;)
NineFeet - First impressions are hard to break.

I am not a newb, but certainly not a long time poster. When I first started posting you were "Land of grey and pink", and I thought you were great. I even have your email in my address book. But soon after you changed your screen name and became not so great. After you "flamed" someone, you would also say, "This is a METAL forum, feeling don't count" or something to that effect. Really didn't bother me, but I can see how it might some. I take nothing on this forum personally - it's a computer.

I still enjoy reading your posts since your obviously a music lover, and your "Prog from the Early 70's" thread was great. I downloaded (*looks over shoulder*) some great stuff that I never would have even heard of if it wasn't for your suggestions. Hell, even Mike himself liked the thread.

All in all, I'm glad your a regular and am glad you started this thread. I hope that it works, although I am doubtful. Regardless, I'll still check out the forum daily.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
tagteam.gif

:D thats funny!

and yes i agree with the petition!

I dont understand why you guys aren't happy with the actual rules of the forum. I think there are plenty of good threads here. Maybe it is just because I have other interests in life than this virtual community, but I barely have the time to read every thread potentially interesting.
That being said, I am not against this suggestion, I just don't think it is required.

1. NineFeetUnderground
2. synergy
3. Jon Snow
4. RjBeals
5. gunhaver
6. theleperaffinity
7. decadent
8. the l3p4raffinity
9. shadows skulk
10. Vrykolakas
11. Seraphim Belial
12. aenimated