Opeth have asked you to design the Damnation Cover*

Originally posted by SkullFucker
thanks alot jerster!......it was so frustrating not having the link working before and everybody thinking my work was a hoax.

i prefer the inverted one as well.

I think Inferenzum's first one, the lighter one, was effin' gorgeous. Don't get me wrong, they're all lovely, but damn, man, that one fucking bowled me over. Great work.

opeth.jpg

I think with all our work we have put into these covers....we should set up a mini gallery on a website....just a shitty, easy to navigate free webpage.
I'd be one for making it and uploading it onto the web, but i no longer have dreamweaver on my comp...nor any other web deisgn prog. have also forgotten my html knowledge.

Just an idea....
anybody else?...opinions me up

Awesome work guys....

My fav is def the one of Skull though---fits best imo.

But the rest is amazingly good as well. The most interesting works are from Inferenzum for sure, even if the skull's is a classic ;) - reminds me of blackwaterpark cover, many would buy it only bec of cover arleady!

ace!

Damn that's an awesome job you did (same for the others)! I use PS6.0 too, but I never managed to start a album cover design. Why don't you send the copies to "opethmike@hotmail.com" or the webmaster of the Opeth site?

Maybe the usual designer can get inspired by your work and you get your name in the Damnation booklet :)

---"My fav is def the one of Skull though---fits best imo.

---But the rest is amazingly good as well. The most interesting works are from Inferenzum for sure, even if the skull's is a classic - reminds me of blackwaterpark cover, many would buy it only bec of cover arleady!"

ahh thanks alot man. you rule
hah \m/