Opeth in Melbourne

That is want Mike said at the Brisbane show both during the set and to me personally before the gig. He said its not 100% definite yet though.

That was directed at everyone.

Can't remember his name (what was it Fraz?) but Some fans had a case of beer at about 3pm and sat out the front of the venue drinking. The cops rocked up and were going to fine them all if they didn't get rid of all the beer and stop drinking. So they took it to the car and drank it there. After some time the guy who got arrested decided to walk back to the venue with two beers in hand. He met the same cops again on the way.

The funny thing is there is a sign on the street light pole out the front of the venue that says it's legal to drink on the street between 8am and 7pm.

So you decided to join. Now to get Nate here as well. Also why aren't you on msn?

I think his name was Rob. Lol the sign was the best contradiction. Still cant believe they didnt just give him the fine and away with it... he was waiting in line for quite awhile

Can't remember his name (what was it Fraz?) but Some fans had a case of beer at about 3pm and sat out the front of the venue drinking. The cops rocked up and were going to fine them all if they didn't get rid of all the beer and stop drinking. So they took it to the car and drank it there. After some time the guy who got arrested decided to walk back to the venue with two beers in hand. He met the same cops again on the way.

The funny thing is there is a sign on the street light pole out the front of the venue that says it's legal to drink on the street between 8am and 7pm.

So you decided to join. Now to get Nate here as well. Also why aren't you on msn?

Yeh his name is rob, what happened was rob, nate, matt and myself had a open slab outside the venue and we were confronted by the cops and told to get rid of it so we went to the car had afew more and was gonna head back to the line but rob took a traveller (we all said not to but meh) so rob and i went down the lift of the car park and no shit 6 paces outside the door there they were hahaha i looked at rob and all i had was...."oh shit" then they made him ditch it and cuffed him threw him in the back and im tryin to ask when is he gettin out, they threw him in with some dude that was all fucked up and he started to bash on the door so they let him out lol but he made it back 10mins before opeth hit stage so concludes todays VH1 behind the music

Yeh his name is rob, what happened was rob, nate, matt and myself had a open slab outside the venue and we were confronted by the cops and told to get rid of it so we went to the car had afew more and was gonna head back to the line but rob took a traveller (we all said not to but meh) so rob and i went down the lift of the car park and no shit 6 paces outside the door there they were hahaha i looked at rob and all i had was...."oh shit" then they made him ditch it and cuffed him threw him in the back and im tryin to ask when is he gettin out, they threw him in with some dude that was all fucked up and he started to bash on the door so they let him out lol but he made it back 10mins before opeth hit stage so concludes todays VH1 behind the music

hahaha what a story, something to tell his grand children

There's a great video of Baying Of The Hounds on youtube (sorry if its already been posted...i didn't check)

the guy who filmed it was standing next to me, we had a great view!

Last edited by a moderator: