Opeth in Rock Band

I voted Ghost of Perdition. Would love to play the drums on that song. or perhaps Serenity painted death? Hmmm..

Klämrisk;8420294 said:
Voted for Sunn O))) - Báthory Erzébet

Hell of a song to play if you're the bassist or singer!

....and the funny thing is, it came up as a suggestion, someone had already voted for it! Rock Band and Guitar Hero needs more Drone Metal!

Ughhhh.... missing a note would mean that you'd have to wait a good 30 seconds before you have a chance to redeem yourself.

I know rythm games get a bad rap from elitist people but I enjoy playing them because they are fun, plain and simple. Harmonix, creators of Rock Band, have just announced the Rock Band Network or RBN for short. Basically, labels/artists can upload their own music, chart their own notes, and upload it to the store and make a profit off the sales.

This means, no longer does Harmonix itslef have to approach a band to see if they want to be in the game. If you want to be in the game, and get more people into your music, AND make money, you can. You dont even have to do all the work. You can let others chart the notes or just review the tracks youve done to see if they are any good.

Im posting this here because I love Opeth, and have wanted to play their songs in Rock Band for forever, but hoping that Harmonix approaches your favorite band to be in the game is kind of a crapshoot. So, Im trying to get the word out.