Opeth is on Gigantour officially

opeth8 said:
I'm hoping one of the TBD dates becomes the Pavilion in Boston.
That place is fucking great.
If it's not there I'd assume they'll play the Tsongas ??? Anything but the Palladium... :puke:

Agreed. Palladium sucks. Wouldn't it be a rather small place for Megadeth? There are lots of TBD's... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I saw AE at Ozzfest, and they were surprisingly good. I've been a Michael Amott fan for a while. Carcass rules.

I've always had to drive at least 4 hours to see Opeth, which isn't too bad compared to some others. I can't believe their coming to S.L.O. Pozo Saloon!! It's right by me. It must have been Dave's idea to play at a Saloon.

I totally agree with everyone about Opeth being the co-headliner(or lack of) I've seen LOG and they actually put on a great show, but it's nothing new. Megadeth is just legendary. Overkill? That's a bonus! I saw Arch Enemy open for Maiden and they are good too. I can't wait to check out Into Eternity. I'd go around the corner to see any one of these bands!

As for the set:
Master's Apprentices
The Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament (I've never seen this live)
The Night and the Silent Water
Harelquin Forest (This one either)
Blackwater Park

Goodyear said:
This will be my 3rd time seeing both Opeth and Megadeth in 13 months. Throw in some Type O Negative and my top 3 favorite bands would make all my concert dreams come true. :kickass:

I'm glad someone said it.

I just read about this (seems I'm a little late in finding out) and I'm fucking ecstatic. I can't wait - Opeth twice in one year!
Life is good.
*crossing fingers for Mass venue to be added*