Opeth is on Gigantour officially

Advent1

Feb 19, 2006
usa
I'm excited that theyll be back in the US but Im worried that in the festival type concert there will be too many dumb asses here in the states that dont appreciate them, and will yell stuff at them.

there better not be any stupid rednecks yelling during the Opeth songs, I'm afraid a lot of the idiots here wont like them and be disrespectful .

Oh well, here's hoping they play some off dates as a headliner :kickass:

by the way, Opeth sure does tour a lot, I guess they wont have as long as vacation as they thought Haha.

If Opeth really are on gigantour I hope it comes to Atlanta! I'll be fuckin excited to see them :headbang:

Opeth, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Overkill, Into Eternity, Sanctity and The Smashup confirmed for GIGANTOUR 2006
The current itinerary is below (note: exact line-up for shows subject to change).

September:

7 San Diego - TBA

8 Oakland - Oakland Coliseum

9 San Luis Obispo - Pozo Saloon Amphitheatre

10 San Bernardino - Hyundai Pavilion

12 Las Vegas - TBA

13 Phoenix - Dodge Theatre

15 Salt Lake City - USANA

16 Denver - Coors Amphitheatre

17 Albuquerque - Journal Pavilion

19 TBD

21 Milwaukee - Eagles Ballroom

22 Chicago - Congress Theatre

23 Columbus - Nationwide Arena

24 Detroit - DTE Energy Amphitheatre

25 Toronto - Molson Amphitheatre

27 Montreal - Bell Centre

28 Nassau - Nassau Coliseum

29 TBD

30 Holmdel - PNC Bank Center

October

1 TBD

3 TBD

5 TBD

6 Tampa - St Pete Times Forum

7 Orlando - Hard Rock Live

8 Sunrise FL - Bank Atlantic Forum

abcdefg said:
I'm excited that theyll be back in the US but Im worried that in the festival type concert there will be too many dumb asses here in the states that dont appreciate them, and will yell stuff at them.

there better not be any stupid rednecks yelling during the Opeth songs, I'm afraid a lot of the idiots here wont like them and be disrespectful .

Oh well, here's hoping they play some off dates as a headliner :kickass:

by the way, Opeth sure does tour a lot, I guess they wont have as long as vacation as they thought Haha.

YEEEEAWWWWWW HAAWWWW IM BRINGING MY COWBOY HAT AND MY BRAND NEW BOOTS WITH THE SPURS ON AND EVERYTHING!!! YEEWWWW HAWWW!!!! I HOPE NOT TO MANY DAMN YANKEES COME UP IN THERE WITH THEM QUEER RIGHTS AND WHAT-NOT. WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO THAT TYPE AROUND HUR!!!!!!:Smug:

Good on the Peth, good oportunity for them, not a bad line up either

But if Opeth is limited to 45 minutes because fucking LoG gets an hour and a half I'm going to be pissed.

well for your sakes i hope its not the usual 40 minute slot with sloppy sound equipment shit sound and hours of awful awful bands to listen to