Opeth is on Gigantour officially

Pate said:
But if Opeth is limited to 45 minutes because fucking LoG gets an hour and a half I'm going to be pissed.

I hear that. I'll most likely go seeing as how I haven't missed an Opeth show almost since they started touring the US...but the three/four song set lists are pretty depressing. And Lamb of God does nothing for me.

Pate said:
But if Opeth is limited to 45 minutes because fucking LoG gets an hour and a half I'm going to be pissed.

Get ready to be pissed then. LoG is co-headlining (they have Dream Theater's slot from last year).

Opeth will probably get like an hour though. And I'm sure the guy famously complaining about Akerfeldt talking between songs will be satisfied on this tour.

Dave didn't say that, he just listed LoG after Opeth.

It would seem to make more sense to have Opeth as the co-headliner, so shitband LoG and Opeth could play about the same number of songs, but Opeth's set would be twice as long.

Last year, Megadeth, Dream Theater, and Fear Factory all got a good amount of time on stage. So hopefully it will be the same thing this year, but with Megadeth, Lamb of God, and Opeth.

Yes! I really hope one of those tbd dates are somewhere near me, I don't mind driving a bit to see the 'Peth!

If they come to my town this will be the third time i've seen lamb of god. They fucking annihilate live and the pit during the Unholy Alliance was brutal as fuck, I almost broke my leg in that shit. And seeing Megadeth...wow! This is going to be a fucking awesome tour.

I only heard a little bit of LoG before. I didn't liek the vocals, but I love that instrumental song they have with Alex Skolnic and Marty Friedman. I was at SOTU last year, and I kind of wanted to see LoG, but I got sick of sitting through shit bands and left.

I fucking hate Lamb of God, but I'm very excited about this!

But wow. Opeth needs a break. I would rather wait 2 years or so to see them again but get an album out of it. They've been touring for so long, straight through.

batastrophe said:
I fucking hate Lamb of God, but I'm very excited about this!

But wow. Opeth needs a break. I would rather wait 2 years or so to see them again but get an album out of it. They've been touring for so long, straight through.

Are you tryin' to say that Opeth is not capable of touring and writing songs at the same time? you should get banned.

Fuck. Every concert I go to, LOG is there. Good music, but I don't need to see them 100 times!!! Opeth should have at least an hour. Mikael? Do you know how long you'll have?