Opeth is on Gigantour officially

i aint play this said:
Are you tryin' to say that Opeth is not capable of touring and writing songs at the same time? you should get banned.

You are a douchebag.

metal_wrath said:
Did you miss Mike's recent post, he said that he had written a song on the subway, in his head!!

I did miss that but I still think they need a break from touring. They aren't robots.

Good news when I first started reading the thread. And then realized, they're playing at the Bell Centre. Not fun. D: Oh well, it's Opeth.

And it's on a Wednesday. D: I want to go, hopefully I will be able to.. but.. >.> Here's hoping.

Opeth is the best band on this tour by a mile or ten. I'll go if they get a lengthy set. Actually I'll probably go anyway just to see Opeth. LoG & IE & AE are decent, the rest = yawn.

I hate that this board is becoming a whiny ass " my band is better than your band" sound board. I am so pleased that Dave has chosen a line-up of old school and new school bands for the show. My old band, Escape Velocity, opened up for Overkill in Detroit in 1987, and I have been a fan ever since. They have been together in some shape or form since 1985, longer than half the people on this board that have been alive. And for the Lamb of God haters, they totally kill live. They are as talented as any band out there for the style of music that they play, and they probably helped Opeth out more than any other band has by taking them on the SOTU 2005 tour. That is how I got into Opeth. So chill out the hatespeak, get a little maturity, and thank God you can get on this board and actually take the time to think what you say, rather than simple, small minded nonsense you fuckers have been putting up here. SUBSTANCE is the key.

I'm hoping one of the TBD dates becomes the Pavilion in Boston.
That place is fucking great.
If it's not there I'd assume they'll play the Tsongas ??? Anything but the Palladium... :puke:
Or I could take a trip to the holy land of Montreal.
On 2nd thought maybe I'll do both. Montreal is an awesome city to visit !

FullMetalCornflake said:
Damn, the Hyundai Pavillion fucking sucks!

Yeah lasttime I went their i got terrible allergies, so it really sucks for me, but ill go anyways...you think they are going to play any Damnation material or do you think that they are going to make the set heavier then usual??

megadeath and opeth on same tour?

o shitt, i fucking hate megadeath

lame yes, have you watched the video with the fuckin spaceships and aliens in it? oh lord.