Opeth love mix

Mikael is God

Master of Bating
Jul 7, 2001
NY
darkhorizon.freeservers.com
umm... well its kinda stupid all my friends laugh at me... but i made cd with a mix of opeths all soft songs... for like.... when .... lets say a nice fine girl is over my house... pop in the cd... and then we get it on..... oh well..... i know somebody else must have done this

I would also throw in some of the songs that have an equal amount of clean vocals and growls, especially those that begin with the clean vox, just to frighten off your dumb friends...because some people just aren't suited to be Opeth fans, i.e. 99.99% of the world's population.

Mikael is God: and then we get it on..... oh well..... i know somebody else must have done this
arrgghhh ha ha ha I cannot believe it! LOL I have wondered what raunch with Opeth music would be like, but alas! I feel the music may even end up distracting me from the objective? I mean it is (NOMB) but have you ever found yourself kissing away and then going 'oh! listen to this section....here comes a growl...and, you MUST listen to the change coming up here?' argggh ha ha ha ha

You'd get better results with a HIM CD :) When they play there's not a dry seat in the house...

Romancing to Opeth? Try keeping "wood" with an image of Jerry Seinfeld wearing a Tom Selleck "comedy" moustache going through your brain....

:heh:

Opeth can be very distractiong in the company of others. It wrecks conversations, and causes you to lose your train of thought. It also has lingering effects that persist for several hours after listening.

If you can talk her into it, try Soilwork for your background music. Makes for good, million mile an hour, slightly violent sex.

well, this is definitely a unique board.......thinking about it, i think face of melinda is actually a pretty "sexy" song......but i do have to agree with luke on popping in Soilwork for background music.....:lol:

oh man, what luke says about opeth being distracting because you just HAVE to listen to it, is so true. my boyfriend and i have had dates when all we do is sit and listen to opeth cds, drumming on each other. i have been late to classes and work because i just had to hear one more minute, one more minute, one more minute...

i don't think i could get it on with opeth playing, but how great would it be to time the orgasm with some great growl like on demon of the fall? lol :D

YaYa....it's hard to leave in the middle of an opeth song....the one-more minute..one more minute experience has happened all too often......

i don't think i could get it on with opeth playing, but how great would it be to time the orgasm with some great growl like on demon of the fall? lol
......haha....that would be great

Originally posted by Jo

arrgghhh ha ha ha I cannot believe it! LOL I have wondered what raunch with Opeth music would be like, but alas! I feel the music may even end up distracting me from the objective? I mean it is (NOMB) but have you ever found yourself kissing away and then going 'oh! listen to this section....here comes a growl...and, you MUST listen to the change coming up here?' argggh ha ha ha ha

:lol: Oh FUCK. I honestly do that all the time. I mean really. All the time!

I can't really picture myself getting it on to Opeth. The soft stuff is usually TOO romantic for casual sex..or just too depressing. haha.. oooh boy. I CAN say that Type O Negative works.. and I've heard some females agree with me, but I know that not all would like it ;)

I don't feel like spending another $30 on each of my Opeth CDs, so I'm going to keep them dry and safe, I think..

OK then...

We all know some Opeth songs would be awesome on a metal love mix, but aside from Opeth, what other metal (or non-metal) would show up on the ultimate metal love mix?

Any ideas?