Opeth Song Survivor - Tournament Final - 4 Remaining (Vote for least favourite)

Which is your least favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Leper Affinity were here instead of Bleak, this would be a hell of a lot harder. I wouldn't know whether to pick Leper Affinity or The Moor for the best song.

This poll is actually for the second best opeth song since everyone knows in their hearts Black Rose Immortal is the best Opeth song ever!!

*ahem*...I don't see what people see in the Moor.

I voted for Bleak.

With all of the crappy crappiness seen in these polls, I can actually live with that end result.

So can I, but I cannot believe TBYF is losing. I just can't believe you guys don't realize what a great epic masterpeice it is. Other than Dirge For November, Bleak is my least favorite from BWP. It is a well put together song, but it is so repetitive. It's the same thing over and over, and there's not much to it, defying what people have come to expect from... uh... every other Opeth song. When is really a great song, but no where near as good as TBYF. No where.

FUCK!

I forgot to vote on the 2 previous rounds :/

Bleh, this one is EASY: Bleak.

I don't know...up until some months ago, I would've chosen The Moor as the winner (out of the ones we have in the poll), and I love TBYF....but I think When is my favorite now.

Yeah, I hope When wins. Haven't checked the results yet......but When better not be losing!

Meh, I'm talking to the people who voted out Windowpane, for fuck's sake :rolleyes: [/above everyone]

Bleak goes. Its a very good song but without the depth the other 3 songs possess

@ Azogue, for a while I loved The Moor much more than When. I think why everyone at one point or another falls in love with When (and all of MAYH) is because the song never gets old. Whereas Bleak, The Moor, The Drapery Falls, etc lose some of thehir charm after a while and they become fabricated. When and the rest of MAYH will always be enjoyable at its fullest.

I just wish more people would cross over to this stage. :D

im gonna abstain from all of the voting sessions from now on, i dont think its fair to vote any of these master pieces off :yell: