Opeth to Australia

Moose

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2001
Blackwater Park
Visit site
I am an Australian, and I would love to see Opeth perform live here. I'm sure there are many other people out there who would also, and it has been mentioned on the official Opeth website they might be coming here. So come on people post your notes and see what we can do, show some support for this truly great band.
I realise there are other factors that may be involved (such as expenses etc...) but it would be good to get an idea of how many people here would like to see them.

Hey all ya ozzies! Rrrah ha haaaaa! :)

good to see ya on here.

anyway.... trust me man..... LOTS of Opeth fans in MelBURN... I know that for sure. I've even seen the odd Opeth shirt around too(which are bloody hard to find too the cunts! I want one! :) ).

Hey I'll be living outside the ticket box.... a couple weeks before hand.... SO BEAT THAT! :) he heheh...

anyway I hope the guys can afford to come over here.... being a musician even as unhumanly brilliant and successful as Opeth doesn't mean you're rich or even well off.

Hey guys we all gotta get em shit to make em feel welcome I reckon.. what ya think? good idea? I really want them to come back again and again.

later crew....

Originally posted by Autumn Rust

anyway I hope the guys can afford to come over here.... being a musician even as unhumanly brilliant and successful as Opeth doesn't mean you're rich or even well off.

I saw on the TV tonight Australia, with its current dollar is one of the cheapest places to go in the world at the moment.

Originally posted by The High Lord

I saw on the TV tonight Australia, with its current dollar is one of the cheapest places to go in the world at the moment.

No, not exactly, it's just alot cheaper than it was a while ago. There are still lots of destinations that are cheaper.