Opeth's new album title!

Holocaust of the Moon would've been a less silly title. All I can think of right now is some terrible things happening to the characters of Button Moon and the Clangers... :(

where's abbath? :err:

Just for you: A 2cd special edition with extra grimness.

holomoon2.jpg

fake or no, I kinda like the title. don't forget Opeth means 'city of the moon' (something like that, from that old fantasy book). the idea of a holocaust in an uninhabited land is an interesting oxymoron.

anyone ever seen Wax: Television Among the Bees? bizarre indie "documentary" cobbled together to tell a story of Cain reborn, telepathic bees, and talking to the dead - who all live on the moon - via gramophones. it's only available on VHS but you can probably still find copies on ebay or amazon. I haven't seen it in years.

I've seen that! I also recommend it to all of you:kickass:

That's what I thought, too. Then I thought a bunch of dead Jews would be more appropriate. But then I remembered Europeans aren't even supposed to think about dead Jews, much less paste photos of dead Jew bodies onto photos of the moon. So I guess I just got you all in trouble then. Damned Americans.

euh....okay .... :p

I didn't actually mean the jewish Holocaust (and we Europeans ARE allowed to think about it! we and everybody has to actually), but still, I didn't see the connection between atomic bombs and a holocaust (indeed A holocaust, because there are more!). But it turns out that holocaust literally means mass destruction mainly by fire, so it is more accurate than I thought ;)
I associate holocaust more with genocide, and an atomic bomb isn't exactly fit for that purpose :p ... oh well, stupid post this, sorry.

ive always thought that Opeth, hence the original source of the name, should be a lunar band..meaning that they should be the first metal band to inhabit the moon, and play their music under a skylight(kinda like they did with the blue girl in the fifth element)..then they would be the most famous band of the 21 century lololol.

ive always thought that Opeth, hence the original source of the name, should be a lunar band..meaning that they should be the first metal band to inhabit the moon, and play their music under a skylight(kinda like they did with the blue girl in the fifth element)..then they would be the most famous band of the 21 century lololol.

Uhh. sure.