Opeth's new album title!

Lethes_Tränen;6545444 said:
I hope this titel is a joke, or I have to stop listen to this amazing Band.

This is why threads like this would benefit from a lock. But what's strange is that this guy obviously can click those numbered links that take you to old threads, but he can't click the numbered links inside a topic that takes you to the different pages of the thread.

Then you'll stop posting on this board?
Who the fuck asked you you're opinion? Or are you one of this fucking idiots who actually believe the holocaust shit? Dude, its all made up, open you eyes...

Lethes_Tränen;6548365 said:
Who the fuck asked you you're opinion? Or are you one of this fucking idiots who actually believe the holocaust shit? Dude, its all made up, open you eyes...

You sir, are a douchebag. And an ignorant one at that.

Hahahahaha...ok, next time I want to express my opinion, I'll make sure I have your consent first.

You mean there was never a holocaust on the moon? You're not one of those Holocaust Denial persons are you? :erk:

depra1.jpg

I heard it is going to be untitled but it will have secret runes on the album artwork to represent each member of the band.

Well, as I'm sure this has probably been asked before..

but since most if not all of the songs have been written already..

do we have any prospective album names?:loco: