Opeth's new album title!

Suggesting a few titles I'd like to see - liberally borrowed from various underground/progressive/avantgarde song/album titles, the Opeth-way. Bonus points if you recognize the titles. Yes I am a nerd and would like to write Opeth lyrics.

OPETH - "Invocatie" (2008)

The Noosemaker (13:10)
Chasing Shadows (8:32)
Lysistrata (5:05)
Presence of the Night (12:50)

The Betrayal (6:28)
Meditation of the Snake (7:10)
Bliss for a Day (4:40)
To Be Over (5:39)

Suggesting a few titles I'd like to see - liberally borrowed from various underground/progressive/avantgarde song/album titles, the Opeth-way. Bonus points if you recognize the titles. Yes I am a nerd and would like to write Opeth lyrics.

OPETH - "Invocatie" (2008)

The Noosemaker (13:10)
Chasing Shadows (8:32)
Lysistrata (5:05)
Presence of the Night (12:50)

The Betrayal (6:28)
Meditation of the Snake (7:10)
Bliss for a Day (4:40)
To Be Over (5:39)

doesnt sound very 'opeth.'

The funny thing would be that it is in fact the real title.

:)

Exactly what I was thinking. And if it was the real one people who said it's gay or something would go like: "Actually it's kinda cool. I really like it after all."

lmao soooo true so true
"ooo now i see the the true art behind this album title!! i just uhhh...u know...was just being sarcastic when i said it was gay"

TROGDOR!!!! TROGDOR!!! Burninating the country... Burninating all the peasants....:kickass:

you're like the forum's pet golfish. i loved my goldfish till he died shortly after i bought him though, he was awesome :kickbutt:

but i still remember him!!!!

I hope it´s not going to be selftitled, i hate selftitled albums. I hate titlesongs too, because you cant just say "Blackwater Park is good", you have to say "The song Blackwater Park is good". If it´s going to be entitled just "Opeth", then i cant say "have you heard Opeth" without stating that it is the record which i am talking about.